Lowest prices for your stay
US$104
Expedia.comUS$104
TravelocityUS$104
ZenHotels.comUS$118
1,038 results
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed March 14, 2020

Very nice hotel, with professional stuff, 15min metro drive from central Oslo. Comparable with the hotel prices in the city center this is really nice option. It is very clean, nice bathroom, TV, other accessories...

Date of stay: March 2020
1  Thank gkosir730154
GuroOsmundset, Daglig leder at Radisson Blu Hotel & Conference Center, Oslo Alna, responded to this reviewResponded March 14, 2020

Dear gkosir730154,

Thank you for this great review. I`m glad to hear that you had a pleasant stay with us and enjoyed our amenities. Welcome back.

Reviewed February 6, 2020

First there isn't much to do here do you just have a reason for choosing this hotel. Its in an industrial area close to the highway. Was in a perfect location for the meetings I had. There's a metro station about 10 mins walk from the hotel which gets you to town in about 15 mins. The service was great. The beds are the sort that make you worry you might snooze your alarm too many times. They are super comfy. The one oddity was the breakfast. Sausages were smoked which made them taste weird TO ME. But the kicker was you have to request bacon specially. There's a little sign asking you to request bacon if you want it. Which is weird. When you do request it, you get a heap of it. Not sure what the idea is. Otherwise I would recommend this hotel to anyone who has work/meetings in the area

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank Lumi F
GuroOsmundset, Daglig leder at Radisson Blu Hotel & Conference Center, Oslo Alna, responded to this reviewResponded February 10, 2020

Dear Iumi F,

Thank you for this great review. I`m glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward with hope of welcoming you back to us in the near future.

Reviewed January 18, 2020 via mobile

This is probably one of worst junior suites I have ever been in. The beds were way too soft, half of the lamps in the room didn't work, slow WiFi and on top of that the restaurant was closed so dinner could only be served at the bar.
On the positive side the staff was very friendly.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank MDrescher72
GuroOsmundset, Daglig leder at Radisson Blu Hotel & Conference Center, Oslo Alna, responded to this reviewResponded January 19, 2020

Dear MDrescher72,

The feedback provided by our guests is the primary tool that helps us in becoming better and makes us aware of any faults made by us, thus it is highly appreciated that you have taken the time to write us. Secondly, I would like to apologize sincerely for the bad experiences you had while staying with us. We will look closely at all matters you commented and put this in our work for improvement. Please except our apology and I hope you will want to return to us in the future so we can make a better impression, and if I can be of any assistance, please let me know.

Reviewed November 29, 2019

I was really happy I will really like to get a room I was happy stay in the hotel but I will appreciate more if the room bed I ordered for can be just the same what's different bad because it was very bit difficult for me to sleep in a bed that is shared into 2

Date of stay: November 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank dokoro147049
GuroOsmundset, Leder  at Radisson Blu Hotel & Conference Center, Oslo Alna, responded to this reviewResponded November 29, 2019

Dear Guest,

Reviewed November 25, 2019

No connection from parking to hotel make it a bit difficult when the weather is not that friendly.
The staff in restaurant was very nice and friendly, but reception could improve a little bit.
Room very good.

Date of stay: November 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank SamuelB1472
GuroOsmundset, Leder  at Radisson Blu Hotel & Conference Center, Oslo Alna, responded to this reviewResponded November 25, 2019

Dear Samuel,

Thank you for your positive feedback. We are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us.

We have three parking places one behind the hotel and two in front. If you park in the basement you can take the elevator up to the rooms/lobby. I am sorry if you were not informed about this.