“Go diving with Octopus Diving Centre”

Octopus Diving Centre
Ranked #1 of 8 things to do in Pereybere
More attraction details
Owner description: Hi! and welcome to Octopus Diving Centre. Located just a couple minutes walk away from the beach, we are at a prime location in Pereybere. We are a small and friendly close knit company, formed in 2011 by our lead instructor Ludovic (AKA Octo) who has more than 15 years experience as a diving instructor. Our team are here to offer you exciting diving adventures in a safe and secure environment. In fact, safety and professionalism is at the core of our company. We welcome all divers of any level and we aim to cater your dives to your level in order to insure you the best possible experience. Here is some more basic information about our company to answer any questions you might have; Dives offered: Deep, drift, wreck, reef, night, safaris. Courses offered: All PADI courses. Things you might see: Turtles, dolphins, sharks, whales (seasonal), stone fish, eels, octopus, clown fish and more. Prices: We offer value for money prices and discounts depending on how many of you are diving. We also offer a student discount to anyone who presents a valid student ID. Children: We welcome children aged 8 and above. Languages spoken: French and English. For more information feel free to contact us via email or phone call or by coming into the shop to visit :) Thank you and we look forward to welcoming you to Octopus Diving Centre.
Reviewed July 8, 2018

We have not dived for 5 years and therefore first did a refresher course with them. From the moment we arrived everything was well organised and the equipment in good order. The dive master was really relaxed and quickly helped us to overcome our nerves. We did two dives that morning that was an absolute pleasure.
When we arrived again two days later everything was already ready for us and set up to just get on the boat and leave.
Wonderful dive with the sea turtles.
Can recommend them even doing your training with them.

Octopus Diving ... o, Owner at Octopus Diving Centre, responded to this reviewResponded July 24, 2018

Thank you very much for your review , we know how it’s feels to not dive for a long long time and want to make things easy as much as we can :)
We hope we will see us again one day underwater :)

All reviews
"these guys"
in 5 reviews
"clown fish"
in 2 reviews
"advanced open water diver"
"recommend it to anyone"
in 12 reviews
"stephane"
in 7 reviews

Reviewed July 5, 2018 via mobile

My wife and we’re on our honeymoon and are advanced divers. We had a brilliant time with Octopus! Great dive sites, extremely professional at a good price. We will certainly be back again :)

Hi Daniel ! And we want you back again :)
See you soon and a big thank you for trusting us !

Reviewed March 19, 2018

I have a Padi Open water qualification, hadn't been diving for a while and was really nervous about getting back in the water. Octopus handled it perfectly, the chief instructor (and owner) Ludo was really patient and attentive. He provided an invaluable refresher for me, calmed my nerves, and then took our group on 2 fantastic dives. Took great pains to point out eels, including Morays, clown fish, parrot fish, coral formations, angel fish - the list is too long. Can't speak too highly of the whole team, all really friendly, thanks particularly to Ludo for his patience and expertise.

3  Thank 655Jay
Octopus Diving ... o, Owner at Octopus Diving Centre, responded to this reviewResponded March 21, 2018

Thanks for this nice review :) it really touched me and encourage me and my team to keep the standards high and share this passion with you . It's always a pleasure to show you all these beautiful and weird little animals ;) . I hope to see you again soon for more experience .

Reviewed March 4, 2018 via mobile

I went diving with Octopus while on business in Mauritius. They were outstanding. The equipment was new. The instructor incredibly attentive and professional. The pre-dive instruction was very thorough and well done. The dive sites were great—we saw seven different types of eels, half a dozen turtles, rays, lion fish, and three types of clown fish. The instructor was enthusiastic in finding wildlife and pointing them out to all of us. On top of that their pricing was very reasonable as they are not tied to a resort. I would highly recommend them. I think the biggest indicator that Octopus is a great dive outfit was the majority of divers with us were locals—they dive regularly with Octopus. I will again most definitely the next time I get the chance.