Open today: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Review Highlights
Fantastic diving with Ludo and the team

We decided to do our open water with Octupus diving having done a couple of other discover dives... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Smali55
via mobile
Great first five experience

Me and my girlfriend went diving. I already have the PADI openwater but it has been some years... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
NunoJPereira
Torres Vedras, Portugal
via mobile

All reviews octopus dive shop great dive sea turtles these guys clown fish advanced open water diver recommend it to anyone visiting mauritius his team experienced divers dive spots dive master coin de mire great experience night dive ludo
Reviewed July 21, 2018 via mobile

Wonderful and very professional dives. I recommend Ludo and his team. Very patient and secure with me, as my experience is low.
Many Thanks to Pascal for my first dive in Mauritius

Today 12 Delphin !!! In addition of tortoises and so many fish...
Happy and nice day

If you come to Pereybere Octopus is the right place to go.

Dominique

Octopus Diving ... o, Owner at Octopus Diving Centre, responded to this reviewResponded July 24, 2018

Thanks Dominique , you are the most welcome whatever qualifications you have , we are here to make you enjoy and feel safe as well , I’ll see you again for more dolphins !!

Reviewed July 11, 2018 via mobile

I had not dived in years and felt very comfortable with Octopus diving. The dive spots were diverse and interesting.

We are happy to hear that you feel safe with us and you enjoyed your dives :)
I hope we will see you again one day ! You know where we are ;)

Reviewed July 8, 2018

We have not dived for 5 years and therefore first did a refresher course with them. From the moment we arrived everything was well organised and the equipment in good order. The dive master was really relaxed and quickly helped us to overcome our nerves. We did two dives that morning that was an absolute pleasure.
When we arrived again two days later everything was already ready for us and set up to just get on the boat and leave.
Wonderful dive with the sea turtles.
Can recommend them even doing your training with them.

Thank you very much for your review , we know how it’s feels to not dive for a long long time and want to make things easy as much as we can :)
We hope we will see us again one day underwater :)

Reviewed July 5, 2018 via mobile

My wife and we’re on our honeymoon and are advanced divers. We had a brilliant time with Octopus! Great dive sites, extremely professional at a good price. We will certainly be back again :)

Hi Daniel ! And we want you back again :)
See you soon and a big thank you for trusting us !

Reviewed March 19, 2018

I have a Padi Open water qualification, hadn't been diving for a while and was really nervous about getting back in the water. Octopus handled it perfectly, the chief instructor (and owner) Ludo was really patient and attentive. He provided an invaluable refresher for me, calmed my nerves, and then took our group on 2 fantastic dives. Took great pains to point out eels, including Morays, clown fish, parrot fish, coral formations, angel fish - the list is too long. Can't speak too highly of the whole team, all really friendly, thanks particularly to Ludo for his patience and expertise.

3  Thank 655Jay
Octopus Diving ... o, Owner at Octopus Diving Centre, responded to this reviewResponded March 21, 2018

Thanks for this nice review :) it really touched me and encourage me and my team to keep the standards high and share this passion with you . It's always a pleasure to show you all these beautiful and weird little animals ;) . I hope to see you again soon for more experience .