“Worst dining experience ever”
Review of Degani

Degani
Ranked #32 of 82 Restaurants in North Lakes
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

After having waited 30 minutes for our meal ( chicken souvlaki.......chicken on a kebab stick with greek salad ) waitress asked if we were waiting for anything......yes our meals ! She went to check and we were told it was 'on its way ' which to me meant that it was being put on the plate and was ready to be served. Another 5 minutes ....made an enquirery as to progress......once again told it was on it's way. It was at this point that the owner came out and was VERY rude and abrupt. I then walked up to the counter and asked for my money back, at which point I was told 'but I've just started cooking it ' After MUCH back and forth argueing I eventually got my money back, left the shop , walked up to Coffe Club in the same complex....was served, had eaten and walking out of the complex within 30 minutes.
NOT RECOMMENDED AT ALL!!!!!

Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

It appeared that the owners were onsite and helping serve a larger group. Unfortunately I waited 15 minutes for a dry HCT sandwich that had no ham. The lady who I assumed was an owner asked if there was a problem, but I did not have another 15 minutes to wait for another dry sandwich with ham.

Reviewed 21 February 2018

Husband and I have called in to Deganis for a coffee and scones or even lunch ,several times now , but the quality and service has slid downhill rapidly . Our drinks took almost twelve minutes to arrive , plus another five minutes for the scones to follow !! The scones were tasteless !! Won't go back again until they get their act together !!

Reviewed 6 February 2018 via mobile

The food was not cheap or overly nice. The couple who appeared to be the owners and the coffee were the only redeeming qualities. The waitress was not smart at all. We had to get our own cutlery after our food had been brought to us, and maybe talking to the customers would help. It was only the one waitress that was not good the others seemed nice and approachable. P.s the people at the table next to us may have sat on our lap

Reviewed 23 January 2018 via mobile

Well this was a delightful cafe

Service was amazing along with beautifully presented meals. I had the corn fritters and my colleague a stake sandwich. Both of us agreed the meals tasted delectable coffee is great! definitely coming back again