“GREAT FOOD AND COFFEE”

Swell Mullaloo Beach
Ranked #2 of 9 Restaurants in Mullaloo
Price range: US$5 - US$39
Description: Swell Mullaloo Beach offers relaxed, beachside dining from breakfast till late, with something to suit every taste.
Reviewed June 19, 2018

Been here three times, for breakfast and lunch. The service is slow, but the food and coffee is good. Lovely view and atmosphere.

Date of visit: May 2018

Reviewed June 18, 2018

Ordered full breakfast and kids bacon and eggs ocean views are amazing, Will be going back soon.

1  Thank Narelle D
Reviewed June 12, 2018 via mobile

We had the morning to ourselves with the kids in school. We decided to try this fairly new establishment. Don’t be fooled you will still need a booking, we were lucky to get the table from a no show right close to the wide windows with great views of the rugged ocean.
Our bacon an eggs was scrumptous supplemented with lattes. Great service, would prefer our coffee before our meal not afterwards. All up a great atmosphere

Reviewed June 10, 2018

My husband and I took my mum and dad took Swell for coffee and cake. It is in a wonderful location with a great view of the beach. The decor is lovely, beach themed of course. The coffees were great, my husband's made extra hot, just how he likes it. Mum and I had two of the most enormous carrot cakes we had ever seen. It was delicious. The chocolate muffin and apple pie were equally as good.

Date of visit: May 2018
1  Thank jar1960
Reviewed June 1, 2018

Lunch at swell today with six ladies. Beautiful day, gorgeous views for our table.
Shame it all went pear shaped.
Took ages for our order to be taken and then the young waitress was surly. Not appropriate especially to a group of older ladies, or anyone for that matter.
After ONE HOUR, my friend got up and had to actually ask the kitchen staff when our meals would be ready. Answer, "five minutes". They finally arrived ten minutes later.
Very average meals. I had the swordfish, which was cooked for so long it was like eating dry leather, really disappointing.
When we went to pay, the manager asked did we enjoy our lunch. My friend politely tried to provide some feed back on not being advised that our meals would take so long only to be told "Well normally we tell people"
When I tried to tell him the swordfish was really over cooked, he simply replied "That's $28.50 please"
He then said " See you again soon"
Not likely !
If he had apologised and offered us a discount or even a voucher for a coffee and cake for next time we would make the effort and try it again, but no thanks.