Lowest prices for your stay
US$56
Hotels.com
US$56
US$51
Trip.comUS$54
PricelineUS$57
TravelocityUS$56
All reviews balinese style infinity pool real paradise batu ferringhi andaman sea sea view loved ones sound of the waves single bed penang island home away from home bus stop private beach buffet breakfast dr chew school
Selected filters
Reviewed June 4, 2020

I had the most incredible stay at Lost Paradise Resort with my boyfriend and couldn't have been made to feel more welcome. We wish we could have stayed longer and will definitely stay again if we return to Penang. I already planned to return for another trip with some friends but unfortunately could not due to the Covid lockdown. Dr Lise (the Manager) upgraded us to the best room in the resort when he found out it was my birthday and ensured we had the best possible stay. The room was beautiful, the facilities were amazing and the atmosphere was so peaceful and chilled. They support an amazing cause and I cannot recommend them enough. The staff were kind and attentive and full of great advice on things to do and see in Penang. The breakfast provided in the morning is so so yummy and the pool and scenery is next level.

11/10.

Date of stay: February 2020
Reviewed May 30, 2020

Beautiful. Lovely place to stay with your family. Enjoyed every seconds of my stay there and the staffs are very helpful and friendly. Iluv the resort concept... feel like u in Bali.. hehe..my children's also very happy enjoy play in pool.
Who want to escape from traffic... this is the place... Simply say, i found my‘paradise’...................

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed May 18, 2020

WOW! what can I say. This was a great resort to stay in. Me and my husband stayed in the sea view room, the views were great. The room had a fantastic layout and was very clean and tidy. The sunsets were a real hit!! And definitely their hospitality was excellent. We have stayed in so many resorts and this is one of the resort that we will be happy to return to .

Date of stay: May 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Syamala91
Reviewed May 11, 2020 via mobile

Beautiful. Lovely place to stay with your loved ones. Enjoyed every seconds of my stay there and the staffs are very helpful and friendly. I used to stay in a modern typical hotel whenever i went to Batu Feringgi. Definitely this place will give you another kind of special experience in Batu Feringgi ; it makes 100x better! Simply put, i found ‘paradise’ in this Lost Paradise Resort.

Reviewed May 9, 2020

Surrounded by lush greenery, swaying sea breeze and with a touch of vibrant Balinese style, Lost Paradise Resort is truly one of the hidden gem of Penang that is a must to be in one travel bucket list looking for a great escapade.

Get away from the hustle bustle of city and get ready to pamper one self with the beautiful eastern sunrise,tantalising cuisine, and immerse in the relaxing crystal clear Balinese pool.

Not only that, coupled with a tranquil and spacious floating garden, it is a great place to host many memorable celebrations of wedding, birthday party and reunions.

Date of stay: March 2020