Haddon Hall Hotel
Albany Lions Hotel(Eastbourne)
West Rocks Hotel(Eastbourne)
The View Hotel(Eastbourne)
  • Restaurant
All reviewscoach tripautumn weekendlocal coach companyturkey tinselevening entertainment isour waiterlovely friendly hoteltea and biscuitspiping hotolder clientelecoach partyon arrivalsmall liftfront facinglounge arearooms are cleannothing too much trouble
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 6 May 2012

We stayed at the Hotel Monday to Friday 16th to 20th April on a tour with Dewhirst's of Bradford.
From arriving outside the Hotel to the moment we left we could have wished for little more. Coffee on arrival whilst our cases were taken to our rooms, excellent standrads of service, food abd cleanliness but I think above all a genuine interest in making us welcome and our stay a good one. All the staff were courteous and speciall thanks to Simeon in the restaraunt who went out of his way to ensure we had all we required. If there was one tiny criticism it was the similarity of all the entertainers, keybaord vocals, a lttle variety would have been apprciated. A tiny part of what was a most enjoybale experience, we will certainly return and would recommend the Haddon Hall to anyone. Well done and thanks again. Linda and Tony Doyle.Birstall, West Yorkshire.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with friends
8  Thank Anthony D
Reviewed 16 April 2012

I stayed at this hotel over this weekend. I had a single room which was so small I could not put my case between the bed and window.
Mostly the food was okay but yesterday, Sunday, I had the cold buffet only to find a hair in a piece of tomato. When I explained to the waiter his reply was: "it is only a small one". He then admitted it could be one of his. I told him however large it was it should not be there. I refused another side salad in fear of just the hair being removed and a tomato portion being placed in the original bowl.

Room Tip: Apparently, the twin rooms were larger compared to double ones.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled solo
9  Thank happytravellers2310
Reviewed 9 April 2012

We were given a quiet room as requested, all the staff at the hotel were helpful and very pleasant. The food was excellent and congratulations to the chief, and we will be returning soon.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
5  Thank Juliet t
Reviewed 21 March 2012

Been there three years running for a weekend break this year I'm going for 5 days the staff are brill nothing is to much trouble and the food is like home cooking nothing fancy but you always want more I would say its a home from home

• Stayed: March 2012
5  Thank Julieb1234
Reviewed 14 October 2011

First time to Eastbourne, but could not have chosen a nicer hotel for our 5 day break. Staff very pleasant, food and service very good, Position ideal . Altogether a lovely break. Will certainly go back.

Room Tip: We had a nice room at the front
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled with friends