“Highly recommended”

Johnny Dough's Wood-Fired Pizza
Ranked #20 of 234 Restaurants in Llandudno
Price range: US$10 - US$19
Description: We are British take on the traditional Italian artisan style pizza cooked quickly in our wood-fired oven. Service is of an informal style in a relaxed, airy setting. Our pizzas have a selection of your 'old school' favourtites plus there are the 'new school' pizzas for which are a little different to the to say the least! All of our beers are from the Great Orme Brewery, Llandudno with other guest beers from around the world. We a have a crackin' cocktail list with a good selection for everyone. Families welcome.Gluten free bases and vegan options available.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Quite an unusual little place, but has a great atmosphere and the pizzas were very nice.Staff very friendly, helpful and attentive.

Date of visit: September 2018
alpineforce, General Manager at Johnny Dough's Wood-Fired Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thanks for taking the time to review.

See you again sometime.

Reviewed November 7, 2018

Nice friendly staff. Great atmosphere. Delicious pizza. Recommend parking in castle car park. Very nice homemade colslaw.

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed November 6, 2018

My son and I visited from Vancouver BC in August of this year. We loved this place and it was fabulous pizza. Busy but once the staff got to your table they served you quickly. I had the chicken donair kebab pizza which came rolled up like a kebab. It was excellent and the leftovers just as good the next day. My son had a basic pizza but loved it too. The girl that served us was friendly and really lovely with my son. Good prices for the UK for the freshness and quality of the food. I would come back again all the way from the West Coast of Canada for this pizza!

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed November 4, 2018 via mobile

I ordered a vegan pizza, but when it arrived they’d given me the meat feast special. When I complained to the manager he swore at me and was very rude indeed. I won’t e back.

Date of visit: November 2018
2  Thank wanderer2012
alpineforce, General Manager at Johnny Dough's Wood-Fired Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded November 4, 2018

Was this Llandudno or Conwy?

On what date did you dine with us please?

I'm trying to get to the bottom of this and would appreciate some more information please.

We have always been extremely popular with the vegan community, making this review very important to me.

Thank You.

Jessica

Reviewed October 28, 2018 via mobile

Lovely pizza & ice cream for the group of 6. Good choice of pizza & love the presentation of the ice cream cones on rocks.
Service was very relaxed - we had to ask to order both our drinks & pudding which on this occasion didn’t matter but could be an issue if eating out with a time restriction.
When we had table service - it was friendly & polite.
Will return again.