All reviews new owners bunk beds family weekend full english breakfast sea front sea view warm welcome good quality ingredients couldn't do enough breakfast was excellent toast family room thank you for a lovely nice room enjoyable weekend no lift the ground floor
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We stayed here for 4 nights mid October, we had the 2 bedroom apartment around the back of the hotel. It was fantastic, Ed and Carole were very helpful and knowledgable and gave us some fab tips, was so nice to be able to self cater and everything was within walking distance. We wouldn’t hesitate to stay here again! Thanks for such a great stay

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family
TheOasisWales, Owner at The Oasis, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Reviewed October 7, 2018

After a long day cycling I called in enquiring about a room for myself and secure storage for my cycle. Ed could not have been more helpful, booking me in and showing me to the covered yard where I could store my bike. The room was clean, warm and well appointed. Bliss after a hard day on the saddle. Breakfast was just as I ordered. Nothing more to say except that if I am in Llandudno in future The Oasis will be my first port of call.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled solo
TheOasisWales, Owner at The Oasis, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

It was lovely to see you - thank you for your very kind comments about The Oasis.

Reviewed October 3, 2018

A big thank you to Carole and Ed for being the most amazing hosts. My husband and I thoroughly enjoyed our stay at The Oasis, nothing was too much trouble, the full english breakfast was delicious, and the rooms were cosy and clean. I would 100% recommend to friends and family and look forward to going back!

Room Tip: The sea view room (room 1) we had was lovely.
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
TheOasisWales, Owner at The Oasis, responded to this reviewResponded October 4, 2018

Thank you for your very kind comments about The Oasis.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon - remember to book direct with us to get the best rates and availability.

Reviewed October 2, 2018 via mobile

We were up for a meeting at our son's school. Great guest house & Ed & Carole always welcoming & accommodating. They always take time out of their day to come & say hello.
Have been up several times & have also used the apartment which has an amazing kitchen, clean & very spacious accommodation with the family for a great weekend.
The owners are very informative & knowledgeable of what is going on in the area. Also they recommend some great restaurants/bars depending on what your looking for.
This time we had a sea view room which was airy, bright & spacious. Beds are really comfortable, slept like a log!
Breakfast yummy plenty of it & good choices.
I would recommend this guest house every time
Thanks Carole & Ed

Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business

It was lovely to see you both again - thank you for your very kind comments about The Oasis. Carole and I work hard to make everyone's stay at The Oasis relaxing and comfortable and it's great to know when we get it right!

Reviewed October 2, 2018

The breakfast was such a treat with the bacon just done to my liking and plenty of coffee and toast it set us up for the day well done Carol you are an amazing cook. Asked Ed to recommend an eating place and we went to Carlo san Italian restaurant what a fabulous experience the food was to die for and the staff couldn't have served us better the lamb chops where the best I have ever eaten and the whole ambiance left us feeling full of admiration for the wonderful food. Thanks Ed for telling us about this restaurant because we would never have found it. The bedroom was very clean and the oversized bed was so comfortable. Will definitely come back.

Room Tip: Room fourteen on the ground floor would suite all ages no sea view but no stairs to climb.
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
TheOasisWales, Owner at The Oasis, responded to this reviewResponded October 2, 2018