See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed February 28, 2011

A warm welcome meets you from Glen & Gill at this 4 star establishment. Extremely comfortable and exceptionally clean. Coffee making facilities in room with TV and great comfy bed. Breakfast was spot on. Definately would go back.

Date of stay: February 2011
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed December 5, 2010

Excellent! I was ill and have had to move out of my previous B & B because I had to extend my stay because I was too ill to travel home. I turned up on Lakelands doorstep unannounced and totally unexpected. I received a warm, kind and friendly welcome. Service excellent, was given help,advice and info to make my stay more enjoyable and pleasant. My suitcase and bags were carried to my room. Room nicely furnished and attractive, very clean, and suitable equipped for my every need. My room was cleaned. aired and vaccumed daily. (En-suite particularly well-organised and planned). Only 10 minutes walk-away from llandudno shops and main street. Plenty of coffee houses and tea rooms nearby, local corner shop 5 minutes walk-away. Roman Catholic church across road from guest house. Mountain in distance. Lovely views of sea and coastline within 12 minutes walk. Great Orme within easy walking distance and a trip to Conwy is only a 20 min bus journey away. Llandudno is a lovely place to stay, all amenites close, and you are surrounded by beautiful and dramatic scenery. The 'icing on the cake' to make your visit perfect (in my opinion) is to stay with Glen and Gill at Lakelands Guest House, where you will find hospitality at its best and be met with kindness and generosity, and lots of useful local info. An extra plus is that it is extremely good value for money! I will definitely be booking a holiday to Lakelands next year, and have recommended it to all my friends and family.

Date of stay: November 2010
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed November 9, 2010

Second time all our family has stayed here and taken over all the rooms in the hotel. Glen and Gill are really friendly but professional and make sure your stay is very comfortable.
We're definately be back next year :-)

Date of stay: October 2010
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed October 18, 2010

Glen and Gill provide a warm welcome on arrival and continue to do everything possible to make your stay go well.

Date of stay: June 2010
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 16, 2010

We had a great stay in Llandudno. We were welcomed to the guest house by our host, Glen and immediately made to feel at home. The room was spotlessly clean and the beds comfortable. Plenty of hot water in the en suite shower room. The guest house is centrally situated in the town -nearer to the sea than the life boat and its all flat walking to the prom. The Welsh breakfast was great and catered for me as a vegetarian while my husband had the full works! We had a fab time and will certainly be going back

Date of stay: August 2010