See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed August 1, 2011

this was the most friendly,clean and excellent value for money guest house we have ever stayed in and when we come back to llandudno there's no dought we will stay at this guest house again.

Room Tip: book early as this guest house has only 6 rooms
  • Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank phill1628
Reviewed July 30, 2011

My firend and I stayed with Glen and Gill for 2 nights recently and were made to feel very welcome indeed. The rooms are spotless, with tea and coffee making facilities, and a private sitting room if you need it, which we did make good use of. Breakfast was delicious, and Glen was very helpful regarding places to visit, and how to get there etc.
I would definitely stay there again if I get the chance.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed June 13, 2011

This is our second trip to Llandudno in the last two years. We stayed at another top-rated B&B last year but it was not available. This turned out to be very fortunate.
Both Glen and Gill were most helpful in suggesting the best sites, exchange rates, walks and places to eat. In addition, they were most gracious and hospitable.
The breakfast was exceptional and the rooms impeccably clean
I would rate this as one of the best establishmets we have reviewed in our extensive travels. When we travel to Wales again, this will now be our first choice.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank tom12newengland
Reviewed February 28, 2011

A warm welcome meets you from Glen & Gill at this 4 star establishment. Extremely comfortable and exceptionally clean. Coffee making facilities in room with TV and great comfy bed. Breakfast was spot on. Definately would go back.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed December 5, 2010

Excellent! I was ill and have had to move out of my previous B & B because I had to extend my stay because I was too ill to travel home. I turned up on Lakelands doorstep unannounced and totally unexpected. I received a warm, kind and friendly welcome. Service excellent, was given help,advice and info to make my stay more enjoyable and pleasant. My suitcase and bags were carried to my room. Room nicely furnished and attractive, very clean, and suitable equipped for my every need. My room was cleaned. aired and vaccumed daily. (En-suite particularly well-organised and planned). Only 10 minutes walk-away from llandudno shops and main street. Plenty of coffee houses and tea rooms nearby, local corner shop 5 minutes walk-away. Roman Catholic church across road from guest house. Mountain in distance. Lovely views of sea and coastline within 12 minutes walk. Great Orme within easy walking distance and a trip to Conwy is only a 20 min bus journey away. Llandudno is a lovely place to stay, all amenites close, and you are surrounded by beautiful and dramatic scenery. The 'icing on the cake' to make your visit perfect (in my opinion) is to stay with Glen and Gill at Lakelands Guest House, where you will find hospitality at its best and be met with kindness and generosity, and lots of useful local info. An extra plus is that it is extremely good value for money! I will definitely be booking a holiday to Lakelands next year, and have recommended it to all my friends and family.

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled solo