See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed August 25, 2014 via mobile

Me and my girlfriend stayed here in july..we had stayed at another b&b that we usually use..but they only had the one night available as it was a busy with tom jones and jessie j on in the area.we were lucky enough to have found a room at the lakelands..and we couldnt have been happier!! The rooms are a little outdated but very comfortable and offer everything you need at a very good price! But we cant speak highly enough of glen the owner,and his lovely wife also! They make you feel so comfortable and welcome and nothing seems it would be to much trouble..glen cooks an awesome breakfast...in everything you see, you can tell he has a real passion and cares deeply about offering the best service he can!this will definitely be our new place to stay on our weekends away without the kids!! Thanks again! Wayne&sarah

Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank wayne5538
Reviewed August 5, 2014

My partner and I came across Lakelands Guest House by chance as we parked outside to go grab some lunch from town and saw the vacancy sign.
Glen welcomed us at the door and showed us the rooms that were available. We chose room 2 which is on the first floor and has a four poster bed.
We decided to go for a walk and Glen was every so nice in showing us where we could go, what's around and where we could get the tram up to the top so we can see over the town and provided us with a map - he also gave good recommendations on pubs/restaurants that we should try.
The rooms were really clean, bathrobes, towels, miniature soaps, tea/coffee were provided and we could not have asked for more! Even though you are near everything in terms of bars/pubs/restaurants/sea front it was really quiet! We even got parking spaces right outside the B&B and if we did have trouble, Glen was more than happy to help if required in finding a place to park. He even told us the golden rule of not parking under the lamp-posts so the seagulls don't damage your paintwork!! THANKS!
The full breakfast was also very delicious, especially as Glen and Gill told us that the bacon and sausages were low in fat! There was also plenty of juice, cereal, toast, yogurts and coffee/tea available too. This set us up for the day! We also got told a lot of history from Glenn about Llandudno which was extremely interesting and I’ve been telling everyone about it.
Glen and Gill really did make this place as they were absolutely lovely and nothing was ever too much for them - I’ve already been recommending Lakelands to everyone and we will definitely stay here again! This is definitely a must if you are staying in Llandudno!
Thanks again for everything!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank NatalieC1986
Reviewed June 17, 2014

My wife and I had a great three night stay in the Lakelands Guest House in Llandudno. The facilities are excellent and very well located for the Town Centre. There is plentiful car parking around and the town centre is very walkable.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed February 16, 2014

This is the forth time I have stayed at the Lakeland's this year I invited another 4 couples for the alarm weekend at the local theatre which is a ten minute walk away, they all loved the weekend especially the breakfast and the warm welcome thanks Glen and Gill see you soon love Martin and Deb and the rest of the crew xx

Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed November 8, 2013

We visited Lakeland,like we do every September now and,once again we had a wonderful stay.Glen and Gill are superb hosts and the breakfast you receive keeps you going all day.
My wife and I love Llandudno and Lakelands is a massive part of the reason we go there every year.We are already booked for next September,that will be our 5th.stay.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple