“Worth a visit”

Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed November 3, 2018

We stumbled upon this place while looking for somewhere for lunch. It is very reasonably priced and the food was lovely. We had sandwiches and a sausage roll, the bread was very fresh and the fillings were amazing - plenty of ham and turkey. The staff were very friendly and service was prompt. Would definitely recommend for a very good value for money lunch.

Date of visit: November 2018

Reviewed October 26, 2018 via mobile

Called here before driving home. Very friendly and helpful staff. Breakfast was great and reasonable price compared to others in Llandudno. Will come back here next time in Llandudno. Keep up the great work.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed October 23, 2018 via mobile

Friendly cake, nice cake. If you want to have a sneaky look at the kitchen you can go downstairs. Although anak someone managed to get a wheelchair in it.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed October 4, 2018

My husband and I eat regularly at this café and it has never failed to disappoint. What I like especially is that I am allowed to order food from the dhilrens' menu which is great because having had a gastric bypass (which I paid for not the NHS!) meaning I have a much reduced appetite. What is lovely about the childrens' menu is that it s not one where everything comes with chips. I always choose the child's roast dinner which is wonderful value and is a pretty decent sized meal - which means I still cannot eat it all.

Depending on the time of day we go, my husband has either a breakfast or lunch. Neither fails to disappoint him either. It's not the cheapest in the town but it is lovely quality at a price which is reasonable bearing in mind that an awful lot of it is home cooked and beautifully cooked and presented every single time. I cannot see how anyone could be disappointed with this.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed October 2, 2018 via mobile

What a lovely little cafe. I have walked passed so many times until a friend of mine suggested it for breakfast last week. Really good value and the welcome and service from the young waitress called Amelia made me want to go back again next week. Try the Belly Buster for a challenge!

Date of visit: September 2018