Open today: 9:00 a.m. - 10:30 p.m.
Review Highlights

from US$9.20
More Info
from US$158.50
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed October 27, 2017

make sure you take plenty of money after all it is a arcade with just slots and money machines its open daily till 12 pm at night

1  Thank dumboLiverpool
Reviewed February 18, 2017 via mobile

I live in Llandudno so I visit fifth avenue on number of occasions the staff are always there to help and even when they are busy they are all so welcoming

1  Thank Gareth Wyn E
Reviewed January 11, 2017 via mobile

This is an old, outdated arcade, I have visited other HB locations that are much more modern and it's a shame this arcade doesn't seem to be getting the attention it deserves.

We came in for a weekend in the summer, and what lovely staff, even though they were very busy they seemed to take their time with every customer that needed them, we mainly played on ticket machines because my daughter loved the bee machine, and we must of called one lady to the shop a dozen times and she was ever so helpful and great with the little ones.

It's a shame we weren't able to play bingo because of the kids but we will definitely be back again next summer if not sooner!

2  Thank Aydez78
Reviewed June 25, 2016

Visited this amusement arcade over the years, however compared to the new upgrade on the pier this is now outdated. Not much choice seems to need a re-vamp

2  Thank maltesefalcon43
Reviewed May 16, 2016

This is an average arcade were my husband and myself like to spend the one pound. it was clean and tidy.

1  Thank sharron t
Reviewed October 3, 2015

We visit Llandudno regularly and i would just like to say how friendly and lovely the staff are that work at the arcade. My two children love the arcade, one usually wins on the grabber machine and the other usually comes home with prizes from the 2p machine. If they win tickets the men are always patient with them as they pick their prizes. Excellent place to visit.

1  Thank Nickywrex
Reviewed September 4, 2015

Great for a night out when you're bored. Always spend plenty of money but do get some prizes which is the whole point. Great for people of all ages. I will one day win on the grabbers

1  Thank woofshoe
Reviewed August 24, 2015

We visited here to amuse two Teenage Relatives. It is an expensive, horrible Amusement Arcade. to call it an Amusement Park is a joke. There is no park. If you want my opinion, stay away.

2  Thank DanaKR7964
Reviewed May 25, 2015

this is really good for familys with little ones plenty to keep the amused as well as the adults a lovely place to spend a few hours

Reviewed February 20, 2015

It was raining so it was handy it was open to kill an hour before we went for lunch, you can keep the children happy on the 2p machines and win tickets to exchange for sweets or a cheap toy.

4  Thank keith s