See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed September 13, 2018

My room was in the attic and no lift, but cheap, clean and adequate. It was supposed to be a single room but I was delighted to find a double bed.

The stairs and landing were being decorated but that just went on in the day and the workmen were helpful and polite.

The staff were delightful, all helpful and cheerful. Breakfast was a bit disappointing, but again, decent enough for the price and everyone else seemed to like it, so maybe it was just me.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank JCTod
Reviewed August 28, 2018 via mobile

we stayed at the Elsinore hotel in August the room we had was one that had been refurbished it was nice and comfortable tea and coffee making facilities in the room, our room overlooked a brick wall which wasnt very nice they hadn’t even bothered to clean the windows and the opening small window was all cracked so we were scared to open it incase it fell out,on the plus side the breakfast was lovely every morning and the staff were really pleasant, the hotel is being done up and I won’t lie it does need it as the carpets have seen better days can’t comment on the bar as we never went in dining room was nice and bright, would we stay here again yes we would but would make sure we had a room with a sea view next time.

2  Thank suebedoo
Reviewed August 22, 2018 via mobile

Great room good breakfast friendly staff. Will do better when lift put in and stronger WI FI. Close to pier and resturants and shops.great value for money. Compliments to staff will grow from strength to strenght

1  Thank KennethCharlesD
Reviewed August 12, 2018 via mobile

Group of 8 of us stayed over for a birthday day night in Llandudno, all staff I met were very pleasant and helpful, but hotel it’s self is in a shabby state. Our group were put in rooms on different floors, me and a friend I was sharing with were put on third floor loft rooms which is six flights of stairs to tackle with luggage. I think we had the worst room out of our group as it was long and narrow, had no dressing table, and general layout of room was uncomfortable. We had a bodgly refurbished bathroom that had a fire escape door behind burgundy shower curtain that was held up with wool, next to which was a long storage cupboard which didn’t close and was dirty inside (photos below). We overlooked the bay but windows quite high up and on one of our walls in window area had seagul poop inside (picture below). Some of our other friends rooms had issues such as broken windows, and water pouring in from another window
Breakfast wasn’t very nice, hash browns and fried bread looked like it was from yesterday’s breakfast and slimey fried egg
£90 payed for each room is far too much for this establishment more like £50 tops

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
2  Thank Tang114041
Reviewed August 9, 2018 via mobile

Seaside front hotel my room had a great veiw at the ocean. The problem with my room it was on the top floor only 52 stairs up and down so when you are going out make sure you have everything you need because it was alot of stairs. Room was clean and big and a big bathroom. The breakfast in the morning was huge and yummy. A old hotel but they are fixing it up and putting in a elevator. Friendly staff.