All reviews honesty bar copper bath retro room led lights original victorian features double shower dvd player warm welcome on arrival breakfast was delicious high standard little touches north wales breakfast staff full english tram station quiet road
Reviewed November 17, 2017

My boyfriend and I took a few days to visit Llandudno and stayed at the Escape Boutique B&B. What an elegant, sophisticated, and classy B&B! The owners are incredibly warm and friendly, the rooms very clean and comfortable, and the breakfast was outstanding! The B&B is in a great location and within walking distance to the heart of the town and beach areas. The outside of the B&B was so beautiful in its architecture and garden. I can't wait to come back and enjoy this lovely gem again.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
gracewalks, General Manager at Escape Boutique B&B, responded to this reviewResponded November 19, 2017

Hi Stacey,

We are so thank full for your review and love hearing your comments.
Elegant, sophisticated and classy... exactly what we aim for so its amazing to hear that its coming across. Hope to be welcoming you again soon.

Kind regards,

Reviewed November 13, 2017 via mobile

I am fortunate enough to be able to stay in this fantastic B&B on a regular basis for business, although I have had an enjoyable stay here with my husband as well. We originally found Escape on a recommendation from my brother and sister in law. My company has corporate rates agreed with a couple of hotels in the area but they just didn’t offer the same experience I remembered finding at Escape. Firstly the location is fantastic for either of Llandudno’s beaches, the town centre and the tram station. There is a small car park and free parking on the road (difficult to find in this small town). You will always get a warm greeting, whether it’s from Sam the owner or from Hannah the General Manager. They will recommend the best local restaurants, bars and take aways and cater to your every need. If you fancy a night in there is a well equipped honesty bar. The rooms are all beautiful and every one is unique. Room 3 is my favourite for it’s huge copper bath. Even during high season the B&B is on a quiet road and a good night’s sleep is guaranteed. The breakfast staff are very friendly and there is always a comfortable atmosphere in the breakfast room where many guests will make conversation with one another about their plans for the day ahead or palaces they have visited and recommend. There is a good choice available for breakfast which is freshly cooked (no buffets here!) and staff are willing to cater to specific requirements.
Overall I find Escape incredible value for money and far superior to the 4 and 5 star hotels I have tried in the area. This is in part due to it’s quirk, charm and beautiful rooms but mostly due to the personal service and relaxed atmosphere you will find here. I look forward to my next visit in a few weeks time.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank kateyktm

Hi Kate,

Wow! thank you so much for such a positive review!
We really appreciate your feedback on the breakfast staff and all the other points made.
Its also a pleasure to hear that you feel relaxed and enjoy the atmosphere at Escape.
I believe you are booked in again very soon, so I shall be seeing you then to thank you in person.

Kind regards,

Reviewed November 7, 2017

I stay here often on short trips to North Wales. A lovely boutique hotel with each of its 9 rooms decorated differently. Lovely views over Llandudno from the front and an absolutely amazing breakfast. It has an honesty bar with big leather sofas to get comfy in. Owners are so friendly and nothing is too much trouble.

Room Tip: great position near the Great Orme Railway, restaurants and shops.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business

Hi Alison,

Thank you very much for your review.
We like the sound of "a little gem" and are looking forward to welcoming you back again soon. (we promise to fill you up with one of our breakfasts again.)

Many thanks,

Reviewed November 5, 2017

Stayed here for one night in October 2017 what a beautiful place owner was so welcoming and friendly the decor is stunning our room was very contemporary I especially loved the lights around the headboard of the bed there was a great choice of complementary drinks and we also had access to a great range of snacks and drinks and DVDs in dining room if we wanted the only criticism we had was the room was very warm but I guess that's better than been too cold ! The breakfast was lovely would definitely stay here again

Room Tip: Our room on front was very quiet
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
gracewalks, General Manager at Escape Boutique B&B, responded to this reviewResponded November 6, 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your "fantastic" review.
The compliments on the décor and breakfast are greatly appreciated.
Hope to see you again to try out a different style of room.

Many thanks

Hannah and team.

Reviewed October 20, 2017 via mobile

Stayed here recently and was pleasantly surprised, very good experience even before checking in as Hannah messaged me to ask when we would arrive which was nice, the rooms are extremely good, comfortable and nicely presented.
Good WiFi, free parking, great staff and a fabulous cooked breakfast, couldn’t ask for more, keep up the good work.

Stayed: October 2017
gracewalks, Manager at Escape Boutique B&B, responded to this reviewResponded October 21, 2017

Hi James,

Thank you for your recent review!
Its lovely to hear that you were pleasantly surprised and think that we are a great little B&B!

We hope to see you again some time.

Warm regards,