All reviews honesty bar copper bath retro room led lights original features double shower dvd player victorian house beautiful room breakfast staff breakfast was delicious on arrival warm welcome north wales high standard little touches full english
Reviewed November 24, 2017

Selecting a venue to attend a gig was made easy when I saw Llandudno was on the itinerary as it meant a stay in Escape. Second visit to this lovely B&B didn't disappoint. The room, Modern Romance, was just as good as the previous room, The Boudoir. Warm friendly staff for whom nothing was too much trouble. Geat nights sleep followed by a superb breakfast in relaxed surroundings. Thanks to Hannah for her help and kindness, nice to be greeted by someone with such a lovely smile.

Room tip: All the rooms are great.
Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
gracewalks, Manager at Escape Boutique B&B, responded to this reviewResponded December 1, 2017

Hi there,

Thank you so much for the lovely review.
I'm so happy that you had a great nights sleep and enjoyed the room and breakfast!
Its great that you decided to stay with us for a second time and hope it will not be the last.

Reviewed November 17, 2017

My boyfriend and I took a few days to visit Llandudno and stayed at the Escape Boutique B&B. What an elegant, sophisticated, and classy B&B! The owners are incredibly warm and friendly, the rooms very clean and comfortable, and the breakfast was outstanding! The B&B is in a great location and within walking distance to the heart of the town and beach areas. The outside of the B&B was so beautiful in its architecture and garden. I can't wait to come back and enjoy this lovely gem again.

Date of stay: December 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
gracewalks, General Manager at Escape Boutique B&B, responded to this reviewResponded November 19, 2017

Hi Stacey,

We are so thank full for your review and love hearing your comments.
Elegant, sophisticated and classy... exactly what we aim for so its amazing to hear that its coming across. Hope to be welcoming you again soon.

Kind regards,

Reviewed November 13, 2017 via mobile

I am fortunate enough to be able to stay in this fantastic B&B on a regular basis for business, although I have had an enjoyable stay here with my husband as well. We originally found Escape on a recommendation from my brother and sister in law. My company has corporate rates agreed with a couple of hotels in the area but they just didn’t offer the same experience I remembered finding at Escape. Firstly the location is fantastic for either of Llandudno’s beaches, the town centre and the tram station. There is a small car park and free parking on the road (difficult to find in this small town). You will always get a warm greeting, whether it’s from Sam the owner or from Hannah the General Manager. They will recommend the best local restaurants, bars and take aways and cater to your every need. If you fancy a night in there is a well equipped honesty bar. The rooms are all beautiful and every one is unique. Room 3 is my favourite for it’s huge copper bath. Even during high season the B&B is on a quiet road and a good night’s sleep is guaranteed. The breakfast staff are very friendly and there is always a comfortable atmosphere in the breakfast room where many guests will make conversation with one another about their plans for the day ahead or palaces they have visited and recommend. There is a good choice available for breakfast which is freshly cooked (no buffets here!) and staff are willing to cater to specific requirements.
Overall I find Escape incredible value for money and far superior to the 4 and 5 star hotels I have tried in the area. This is in part due to it’s quirk, charm and beautiful rooms but mostly due to the personal service and relaxed atmosphere you will find here. I look forward to my next visit in a few weeks time.

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank kateyktm

Hi Kate,

Wow! thank you so much for such a positive review!
We really appreciate your feedback on the breakfast staff and all the other points made.
Its also a pleasure to hear that you feel relaxed and enjoy the atmosphere at Escape.
I believe you are booked in again very soon, so I shall be seeing you then to thank you in person.

Kind regards,

Reviewed November 7, 2017

I stay here often on short trips to North Wales. A lovely boutique hotel with each of its 9 rooms decorated differently. Lovely views over Llandudno from the front and an absolutely amazing breakfast. It has an honesty bar with big leather sofas to get comfy in. Owners are so friendly and nothing is too much trouble.

Room tip: great position near the Great Orme Railway, restaurants and shops.
Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Hi Alison,

Thank you very much for your review.
We like the sound of "a little gem" and are looking forward to welcoming you back again soon. (we promise to fill you up with one of our breakfasts again.)

Many thanks,

Reviewed November 5, 2017

Stayed here for one night in October 2017 what a beautiful place owner was so welcoming and friendly the decor is stunning our room was very contemporary I especially loved the lights around the headboard of the bed there was a great choice of complementary drinks and we also had access to a great range of snacks and drinks and DVDs in dining room if we wanted the only criticism we had was the room was very warm but I guess that's better than been too cold ! The breakfast was lovely would definitely stay here again

Room tip: Our room on front was very quiet
Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
gracewalks, General Manager at Escape Boutique B&B, responded to this reviewResponded November 6, 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your "fantastic" review.
The compliments on the décor and breakfast are greatly appreciated.
Hope to see you again to try out a different style of room.

Many thanks