“My go to burger bar!”

Love Thy Burger
Ranked #30 of 478 Restaurants in Ipswich
Price range: US$6 - US$15
Reviewed October 4, 2018 via mobile

Go here probably every other week, and every meal is consistently good! The burgers themselves are perfect lots of different ones to choose from, always cooked how you want them. Never have a long wait even when they are busy! The sides they do I love, I think I’ve tried most of them now and they are all good! I really hope people give this place a chance as for me it’s better then byron burger and also cheaper! I tried a biscoff milkshake for the first time last time and I was in milkshake heaven, it’s up there with the best shakes I’ve ever had!

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed October 1, 2018 via mobile

First class food burgers top notch well worth a visit give it a try, staff very polite and helpful..

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed September 29, 2018 via mobile

I ordered online through a well known delivery company, the choice online for vegetarian meals was a bit lacking, however the falaffle burger was fantastic, and the chilli jam really made it. The side of sweet potato fries arrived hot and crispy, and the biscoff shake was one of the best shakes I've had. If you want a great meal for a reasonable price definitely check out Love Thy Burger!

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed September 2, 2018

Burgers aren't my usual top choice, messy eating and often over-done but just occasionally I do fancy one, so decided to check out this place on a walk back from town shopping. Tried the 'schorchio' with rosemary fries. A tasty burger perfectly done, nice dressing and a bun just resilient enough to still be intact all the way through eating. Served efficiently and good value. Best burger joint I've tried locally.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed August 8, 2018 via mobile

Today my daughter and I visited Love Thy burger in Ipswich at lunchtime. I had a Cheesy Lee burger and it was so juicy and the best I'd tasted. My daughter had a Goody two shoes and she loved that too. Well worth a visit

Date of visit: August 2018