Book now! This hotel is likely to sell out soon.
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PremierInn.com
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
ZenHotels.com
StayForLong
All reviews brewers fayre an industrial estate country park ample parking room was spotless a great nights sleep comfy bed night's sleep very pleasant stay next morning reception staff inns orwell pub hairdryer suffolk
Selected filters
Reviewed October 5, 2020

This was our last stop on what turned into a mini Premier Inn tour of Norfolk and Suffolk. The hotel is on a business estate next to an A road but didn't feel industrial at all. The Covid precautions are standard but don't feel intimidating or uncomfortable . The room was a larger family size so easy to access the King sized bed from both sides and have small side table . The room was spotless . We had Breakfast at the Brewers fayre next door and it was an efficent welcoming experience . The staff were pleasent . We would stay there again if in the area . :-)

Date of stay: September 2020
Reviewed September 1, 2020

Wow would really stay here again, reception staff friendly and helpful, room was spotless and very comfortable. Bathroom clean with hairdryer available. Only stayed the one night but would certainly recommend .

Date of stay: August 2020
1  Thank Whippets_Mom
Reviewed August 26, 2020

I've found that for the disabled/wheelchaired guest Premier Inn offer a high standard of room/facilities. In the past I have struggled with a low beds and this time I asked for the bed to be raised which was no problem, and they have said that I can book this in advance which I will do in future.

Date of stay: August 2020
2  Thank Simon--Newton
Reviewed August 11, 2020

Really great hotel, very clean and the staff were welcoming and friendly- felt like they couldn't do enough to help you and always asked if we'd had a nice day when we came through reception back to the room.
Rooms were big and clean. Location was only a few minutes to town and walking distance to shops and restaurants.

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed May 26, 2020

I stayed the night of 8th March and I was feeling quite anxious with the Corona oubreak beginning to take effect. Staff were very helpful, and I was impressed with the cleaniness and the hand sanitizer available. Staff were very cheerful and calm at what must have been a stressful time.
There was a good amount of parking and eateries and resturants nearby, as well as their own. But I was feeling stressed so had a sandwich in my room.
I had a good sleep in a typical Premier Inn room, clean, tidy with everything you needed. I meant to write this review some time ago, as I wanted to say thank you to the two lovely female receptionists - as I didn't want to be way from home, but their attitude and the cleanliness apparent made a stressful trip less stressful, thank you :)

Date of stay: March 2020