“Never fails to deliver!”
Review of Jorna Indian

Jorna Indian
Ranked #147 of 479 Restaurants in Ipswich
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed April 8, 2018 via mobile

This is now our Indian takeaway of choice. The food is always excellent and reasonably priced with a discount if you spend more than £20. Delivery is is usually on time or even early. Highly recommended.

Date of visit: April 2018
1  Thank Fl0g0_9

Reviewed January 6, 2018 via mobile

Me and my partner had a takeaway from here my partner had a chicken kurma and pilau rice and I had a chicken rogon and special egg rice and we had 2 portions of onion bhajis. what a very tasty meal this place is always a great place to get a nice meal and great value for money.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed September 16, 2017 via mobile

Very friendly staff. Excellent choices of varied & original authentic Indian dishes.
Very well priced.
Highly recommended for both couples and small parties.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed September 9, 2017 via mobile

Me and my partner had different dishes from here she had a chicken kurma and pilau rice and a keema nan and I had a chicken rogon and special egg rice and a chicken tikka samosa plus a onion bhajis and I must say that it was all very tasty and a very good price to. and the best indian that I have ever had in my life. Definitely going to have more great food from here in the future.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed May 21, 2017 via mobile

We ordered a takeaway and had a large variety of dishes from the ubiquitous Chicken Tikka Massala to Bhuna's and starters. All very good, except the lime pickle, which was the best I've ever tasted anywhere. This is probably the best Indian in Ipswich.

Date of visit: May 2017