“Great local pub”

Ranked #21 of 478 Restaurants in Ipswich
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed October 4, 2018 via mobile

Always have a great evening when I’m here. Love the staff, love the food! Try the chilli it’s awesome! And also I love the peanut pretzels and nuts they have a nibbles behind the bar! The beer selection is good, a bit on the pricey side at £5 a pint but to be honest I don’t mind paying it when the surroundings are nice! Keep it up and see you soon!

Reviewed October 2, 2018 via mobile

Really good food, great atmosphere, would highly recommend. Friendly staff thoroughly enjoyed, will definitely support

1  Thank KennyD53
Reviewed August 22, 2018 via mobile

Went to the Greyhound for their recent pub quiz. Everything was really well organised. We didn’t eat so can’t comment on the food but there’s a good range of drinks and excellent service. A little find and perfect for a stroll around Christchurch Park either before or afterwards

Reviewed August 13, 2018

I went with friends and the food was very good I had a home made steak pie it did not disappoint. The service was friendly and efficient. A good range of beers as well.

Reviewed August 5, 2018 via mobile

My dad and I stumbled across this pub by pure chance whilst in town for the football. And despite the pub being full of home fans they made the only two away fans in the pub feel very welcome. The food was great, the beer was also good and everyone was very friendly. I highly recommend a visit to the greyhound and if we come again next season we will be sure to head straight here.