“Indian Meal”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed January 23, 2018 via mobile

Lovely Indian food, wonderful taste and flavours. Very good price and a friendly service. Have returned several times and will continue to do so.
Definitely recommended.

Reviewed January 9, 2018 via mobile

Had this restaurant recommended to me, first gave it a try with a takeaway on 23rd of December. I enjoy a hot curry so headed straight for the hot curry section of the menu, plan was to have one curry, rice and naan that night, another curry on Christmas Day which has been a tradition of mine for the last 5 years and then freeze the other 2. Duly ordered lamb tikka chilli masala, chicken vindaloo, lamb jalfrezi and a lamb tikka ceylon which is a dish I use to compare to others, mushroom rice and a garlic and chilli naan. Had the ceylon that night and it was very good, nice heat and plenty of meat in a lovely tasting coconut sauce, naan was superb as was the rice, so far so good. Christmas Day I tried the chilli masala, what can I say except SUPERB, great heat that nearly beat me . Next day I had the jalfrezi which was also spot on, not silly hot but good. Two days later I had the vindaloo as I couldn’t wait to try it, yet again VERY HOT and nearly beaten again. Saturday 6th January thought I’d try them again to see if it was a lucky one off, delivery within 40 minutes again . This time lamb tikka ceylon to compare again and a lamb tikka jalfrezi with the same rice and naan. That night I had the ceylon which was a lot hotter than before but equally enjoyable and plenty of meat and a lovely lively coconut sauce, rice and naan spot on . Next day onto the jalfrezi, considerably hotter than the previous jalfrezi and nearly beat me for heat, but that’s why I like a hot curry, may be I need to try the phall ? Can honestly say that on both occasions the food was excellent, hot and not lacking in the quantity of meat which others have in the past, great value in my opinion .

Reviewed November 25, 2017 via mobile

We have used Masha on numerous occasions, eating at the restaurant and take away’s, and have always had a very good meal, we have introduced loads of friends and everyone has always enjoyed it immensely.

Reviewed November 3, 2017

The restaurant is a bit shabby as other reviewers have mentioned but, that aside, we received a warm welcome. The menu is pretty extensive and the food tasty, the service very good and friendly.

Reviewed September 4, 2017

Decent enough food. Decided on a delivery via online ordering. Chicken tikka was nice, prawn puri ok. Delivery time was reasonable. Fairly good value for money. Average overall.