“Best Indian in Ipswich (Takeaway)”
Review of Gandhi

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Gandhi
Ranked #72 of 475 Restaurants in Ipswich
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Unable to find a listing on Trip Advisor for The Gandhi, an Indian Restaurant in Ipswich, UK
Reviewed December 13, 2017 via mobile

myself & my family always choose this restaurant to have an indiana takeaway from, the food is beautiful.

Reviewed November 18, 2017 via mobile

In town for two nights read a few reviews and thought it would be good?
Great service asked for the house special curry
Very bland
Rice was ok
Bread the best bit of the meal

Reviewed November 9, 2017 via mobile

After searching for a reasonably priced Indian restaurant whilst having a swift. Half in the Thomas Wolsey, I stubbled on the Gandhi and saw it was across the road! Good attentive service and a fabulous lamb tikka sag balti with a little extra heat as ordered. The staff were patient in my odd billing requirements and even better when I had realised an hour or so later I had dropped cash their, they instantly rembered and waited for me to come and collect it...

Reviewed October 23, 2017 via mobile

My dad and I ended up at Gandhi because Zaika was fully booked, much like the first time I ate at the restaurant. We couldn’t fault the food and service, however. Our curries were rich and flavoursome, and the total bill, including a small & large beer, one side and three poppadoms, came to a very reasonable £33. My lamb tikka balti was served with a plain naan, which we shared. It might not be as classy as Zaika, but if you’re looking for a well-priced curry on a Friday night, Gandhi is the place to go.

Reviewed October 22, 2017

Very welcoming staff and nice food. The food was served quickly and was very tasty. What more could you ask for.