“Perfect.”

Little India
Ranked #287 of 478 Restaurants in Ipswich
Cuisines: Indian
Reviewed July 16, 2017

Chicken curry, rice, garlic naan and Bombay potato. Quick delivery all food fresh and hot. Really enjoyed this meal cooked to perfection.

Date of visit: July 2017

Reviewed July 11, 2017 via mobile

After trying many of the local Indian takeaways with delivery service. Little India is definitely number one. Serious fresh cooked food deliver in a timely manner and what's even better it's hot when it arrives.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed February 19, 2017

We ordered meals for three, i was impressed with the speed of delivery. Although the food was nice it lacked the usual punch of Indian cuisine. I have had better dishes from this take away, on this occasion the meals were very average.

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed January 3, 2017 via mobile

For a take away the food is good. The service is good and people friendly. Food is ordered and does not take to long to arrive.

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed September 7, 2016 via mobile

Over charged , also items were missing. I ordered a deal and was charged individual prices, missing food on recieving delivery. Delivery was 40 mins later than I was told. I called to politely request items only to be told they would not replace missing item but would credit me for next visit only. Was shouted at and argued with and then told if I wanted item (that i had paid for) I would have to drive across town to them! Requested full refund and was shouted at saying you won't get one. I had to drive to return the whole of the order and demanded a refund. One man was kind but was joined by another man who stood and stared at me and kept butting into a calm conversation in an aggressive manner, that was in the process of being resolved. I had to ask him 3 times to leave as he was intimating me on purpose. And as a lone woman this was worrying. Was eventually given a full refund as other customers came in. I have never experianced such terrible customer service. Still can not believe I was shouted at and talker over just for politely requesting paid for items. Will never use this shop again. Disgraceful!

Date of visit: September 2016