1,768 results
All reviews meal deal thyme restaurant an industrial estate air con top floor car park night's sleep family room building work monkey world what it says on the tin good nights sleep ferry port plenty of parking room was spotless following morning excellent stay
Reviewed September 4, 2018

Great stay , great food helpful friendly staff , what more would you need after a long drive from Derbyshire quiet room for a good nights sleep , breakfast was excellent lots of choice and nice and hot

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with premierinn.com
gosiam296, Host at Premier Inn Poole North Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2018

Dear kath c, thank you for taking the time to review our hotel.

We are very pleased to hear that you had a pleasant stay with us and that you enjoyed your breakfast.

It is wonderful to see such positive comments regarding our hotel and staff and I will be sure to pass them onto the team who will be so happy to hear their efforts haven’t gone unnoticed!

Thank you again for a lovely review and we look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed September 4, 2018 via mobile

I stayed here with family last year and we were all happy with our experience.

The rooms were nice, very clean and well stocked.

Breakfast was lovely and plentiful.

Location of the hotel is ok, a little isolated in terms of shops, attractions but there is public transport nearby and if you have a car to get about, plenty of parking.

Staff were very friendly too.

Overall, very happy with our stay.

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear xx-Rachael-Jones-xx, thank you for taking the time to review our hotel.

We are very pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and that you found the room to expectation.

We are also pleased to read you enjoyed your breakfast with us and that the staff impressed you during your stay, I will be sure to pass your comments on to the team who will be thrilled to hear their hard work is being noticed.

Thank you again for your lovely review.

Reviewed September 3, 2018

Lovely clean hotel staff friendly and helpful. But how rediculous is this they do not have a TELEPHONES in the rooms. I have never heard anything like it. Both my sister and I are poorly me being terminally ill , and can you imagine if anything happened and you are trying to use your mobile when you are in a blind panic. Absolutely rediculous, I really do not see the why or wherefor for this stupidity. I was so cross their was nothing to say that the rooms did not have telephones otherwise I would of booked another hotel. Other than that problem which to my sister and I was a very big and serious problem we couldn’t fault the hotel if you wanted it for the port. Otherwise it was quite a way away from everything. But spotlessly clean.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Anne K,

Thankyou for your review of our hotel. I am sorry you were disappointed to find that we no longer equip our rooms with telelphones. We feel that in an emergency it would be easier for a guest to use the phone they use daily and are used to operating than anything else, and we will always give you reception's direct number, but I am sorry you felt let down by this change.

It does say on our website that we no longer have phones in the rooms as standard, however I cannot apologise enough that you were unaware of this upon your arrival.

I would like to say thankyou for your comments about the service and cleanliness as we do try to make every guests stay brilliant, and I will be sure to pass these comments on to the team.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed September 3, 2018

Stayed here quite a few times now it is a good location for most stuff and the staff are always happy and friendly. Breakfast is always hot and there is always plenty to choose from would stay here again. The only thing I would say is that there are enough car parking spaces we came back late one evening and we had the very last space but there were still cars trying to park

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with premierinn.com

Dear sarah141981, thank you for taking the time to review our hotel.

We are very pleased to hear about your recent stay with us and happy to hear our staff impressed you throughout your stay.

We are very glad to hear you enjoyed your breakfast with us, I will be sure to pass your comments onto the kitchen staff as they will be thrilled to hear their efforts are not going unnoticed.

Thank you again for your review and we hope to welcome you back in the future.

Reviewed September 3, 2018

I have stayed in different premier inn this was one of those l would think think twice abt booking it. The hotel Could benefit with new floors .the noise in the corridors and from the upstairs rooms .Even in my own room the noise from the wooden floors was too much ..overall not bad stay .

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with premierinn.com

Dear Faith S, thank you for taking the time to review our hotel.

We are very sorry to hear that your stay wasn't up to expectation due to the noise disturbance from the floorboards in the corridors and from the room above. This is certainly not what we hope for our guests to experience during their stay. If you do chose to stay with us again please give us a call in advance and we will try our hardest to give you a room on the top floor.

Thank you again for your review, it is only through feedback such as yours that we are able to maintain and indeed, where necessary, improve upon the service that we provide to our valued guests.