“Clean and tidy with great staff”

and 1 more site!
Travelodge Darlington Hotel
Ranked #4 of 21 Hotels in Darlington
Reviewed 6 December 2017 via mobile

Good sized car park. Checked in by efficient and friendly staff. Room not large but a reasonable size and clean. Tea and coffee standard facilities. Shower but no bath. Water pressure could be better but acceptable. Bed comfortable and good sized pillows. Freeview tv. Housekeeping staff are friendly and do a good job.
Easy access to A66.
A nice quiet stay

Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business

Reviewed 29 November 2017

Very clean and tidy rooms, the staff were lovely and friendly and very helpful, they were always there if you needed them and we did as our key didn't would on a couple of occasions but they were very nice to help us with the issue.

1  Thank 823jemmar
Reviewed 21 November 2017 via mobile

Staff extremely friendly, rooms very tidy and clean,2 lifts to all 3 floors which was very handy as we had lots of bags , had a gym next door for all the healthy folk and a Toby carvery the other side ( which was more of my kind of place ) we had a room on the 3rd floor with the main road but could not hear any traffic noise , the only downside is like in all Travelodges the single beds are so uncomfortable and even my 10 year old daughter moans so we have to get a extra quilt for her to lie on to make it a little better and one of us ends up swapping with her in the middle of the night !!( They are not comfy one bit) , however the king size was very comfy.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Katie F
Reviewed 16 November 2017

Me and my boyfriend had a dilemma when we first arrived and Marion, who was on reception, was amazing at helping us feel settled and relaxed as we are a very young couple. Amazing at her job! Overall the place was great, the staff were excellent and everything was as you should expect of any hotel - a high standard!

3  Thank I9819ZAelizabethh
Reviewed 13 November 2017

very clean room friendly staff what more can you say close Darlington Yarm Road can be very busy at peak times there Toby restaurant next door for breakfast and some very good restaurant in Darlington

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank grahammC6824WY
Reviewed 9 November 2017

My partner and I stayed at the Travelodge on 2 occasions this week and we couldn't wait to leave a review on the brilliant customer service we received from Sam and Marie at the front reception desk. I had a terrible abysses in my tooth that had flared up and I was in so much pain when i got to the hotel. I was welcomed with open arms with such warmth and empathy and nothing was too much trouble to make sure I was comfortable. Its people like this that make you want to come back.

4  Thank lushclapham
Reviewed 8 November 2017 via mobile

I stay at this hotel courtesy of the business I work for who scrimp and save on employees when it comes to this kind of thing. Happy to say it is clinically clean, quiet (except for the gym below it) and I always seems to have a good sleep here. Loads of tea or coffee and a tv with terrestrial channels in each room. If you after a place to crash and have a brew either side of your sleep this is spot on. Wouldn’t recommend it for spending any time in your room. Staff are very friendly. No restaurant but has a pub next door.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business