“Family visit”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch, Dinner
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch, Dinner
Reviewed March 4, 2018 via mobile

Had a visit here through family that had booked a birthday meal which was not my choice. Overall the restaurant looks nice but I felt rushed like the staff wanted the table for waiting people and unfortunately my order was wrong. The food was nice not outstanding but I rate it as poor due to feeling under pressure to hurry and of course the wrong meal.

Reviewed February 28, 2018

We had an amazing meal once again last night. My son bought me a voucher for my birthday to "take me for a pizza." The staff were ever so attentive and great with my son as they always are! Service was fantastic and honestly couldn't do enough for us.
My son was made to feel like a gentleman so thank you for making our evening so special

1  Thank Abigail_Holt
Reviewed February 25, 2018 via mobile

We’ve been to Rinaldi’s on many occasions for food and tried many different meals from the menu and the specials board! I especially like the sea bass dish but boy it is so big I struggle to finish it! Tonight we had mussels, calzone and the lamb shank and as always it was delicious! The service is always really good too. It’s a great place for a last minute decision to eat out as you don’t need to book and can just turn up. Sometimes there is a wait but the bar is open and a seating area to wait until a table becomes available. It is nice to have a pre dinner drink as the atmosphere is great too.

Reviewed February 14, 2018 via mobile

Been a regular at Rinaldis for some years. It's the only restaraunt I know that rather than cutting costs and using cheaper suppliers like other gready restaraunts just continues to exceed all expectations. We have visited top restaraunts in the UK and Italy in the past few years. The Fillet steak this evening was the best I've had anywhere. The wine fantastic and the price very competitive. Highly recommend.

2  Thank Matthew_G190729
Reviewed February 10, 2018 via mobile

I visited here with my dad, step Mum and sister in January.

I am not a particular fan of Rinaldi, I went there under duress as everyone else chose it lol.

It always seems to be busy which surprises me, as I personally wouldn’t wait over an hour for a table (you can’t book) but maybe other people really love it.

I think it seems to have the place to go status is Sandal, so is working well for the owner.

I find the food average - I had pizza, and while the atmosphere is nice, it is so loud that you have to shout to be heard across the table, so it’s not exactly a social evening!

1  Thank Paul H