“'Mother's night' a resoundng success”

Rinaldi Ristorante Italiano
Ranked #43 of 469 Restaurants in Wakefield
Price range: US$10 - US$51
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch
Reviewed March 11, 2018

Mum has always loved Rinaldis so we took her Saturday night for her Mother's Day treat. At 6pm the place was heaving. A 1 hour wait for a table was absolutely fine and the staff made extra seating available for my Mum (82).
The staff escorted her to & from the table and were exceedingly attentive even though this must be one of the busiest weekends of the year for them. No one seemed phased or under pressure.
Food was excellent as always & I don't even like garlic!
So overall, good food, good atmosphere, good service. What is there to not like?

Date of visit: March 2018
1  Thank Diane C

Reviewed March 4, 2018 via mobile

Had a visit here through family that had booked a birthday meal which was not my choice. Overall the restaurant looks nice but I felt rushed like the staff wanted the table for waiting people and unfortunately my order was wrong. The food was nice not outstanding but I rate it as poor due to feeling under pressure to hurry and of course the wrong meal.

Reviewed February 28, 2018

We had an amazing meal once again last night. My son bought me a voucher for my birthday to "take me for a pizza." The staff were ever so attentive and great with my son as they always are! Service was fantastic and honestly couldn't do enough for us.
My son was made to feel like a gentleman so thank you for making our evening so special

1  Thank Abigail_Holt
Reviewed February 25, 2018 via mobile

We’ve been to Rinaldi’s on many occasions for food and tried many different meals from the menu and the specials board! I especially like the sea bass dish but boy it is so big I struggle to finish it! Tonight we had mussels, calzone and the lamb shank and as always it was delicious! The service is always really good too. It’s a great place for a last minute decision to eat out as you don’t need to book and can just turn up. Sometimes there is a wait but the bar is open and a seating area to wait until a table becomes available. It is nice to have a pre dinner drink as the atmosphere is great too.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed February 14, 2018 via mobile

Been a regular at Rinaldis for some years. It's the only restaraunt I know that rather than cutting costs and using cheaper suppliers like other gready restaraunts just continues to exceed all expectations. We have visited top restaraunts in the UK and Italy in the past few years. The Fillet steak this evening was the best I've had anywhere. The wine fantastic and the price very competitive. Highly recommend.

2  Thank Matthew_G190729