“Pretty good food!”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast
Reviewed April 5, 2018

Enjoyed a lovely meal at this restaurant that I have driven by for 20 years. Food was very good and service pretty good too. Recommended.

2  Thank branchy2018

Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

Been here lots of times and its always a lovely atmosphere and great food...I always have the lobster ravioli, it's the best dish I have ever eaten!

Date of visit: April 2018
1  Thank Kerry B
Reviewed April 4, 2018

We had a very quick lunch stop here.
Just one course and a drink.
Everyone seemed happy enough with their food and the service was good.

Date of visit: April 2018
1  Thank TravelsbyCarol
Reviewed April 4, 2018

Staff are friendly, food/drink menu is varied and value for money is excellent. 4 of us ate last week which cost £100. This included a garlic pizza to share, 4 main courses (5 if you include the kids), 3 desserts, bottle of Wine, Gin and Coke.

Been eating at Rinaldi's for years and it is hands down the best local Italian around. The food is always good and reasonably priced. I don't mind paying a little extra to a local business rather than a high street chain slop joint.

Minor issues - You cannot book and have to get there early to avoid queues (although it is better to see a local business thriving). It can also get quite noisy but most Italian restaurants seem to have this issue. Having said that, it isn't as noisy as the canteen up the road on the Vine!

See you again soon!

1  Thank TommyK2710
Reviewed March 15, 2018 via mobile

Visited your restaurant last night & was appalled at your front of house service. I asked if I could sit down at a table, knowing the rest of my party was on their way & was told no. My reason for needing to be seated was because I had recently had a foot operation & this being my 1st night out & in footwear needed to take my boot off. Having explained this to your man on the desk he told me to sit in the bar area & take my boot off there. No apology & definitely no sympathy. Needless to say we didn't stay to eat, we went elsewhere. If this is what you call customer service Rinaldi's, you need to look again! Your food may be good but if you have arrogant front of house staff you will lose business!

1  Thank yarrow24