“Great food”

Price range: US$13 - US$26
Description: A popular bring your own alcohol restaurant
Description: A popular bring your own alcohol restaurant
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Our first visit but defo not our last. Service on a scale 1 to 10. 11. Has our waiter “Wid” said, once here you will not go anywhere else, I agree. Really, really enjoyed out meal and night out. Be back soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We visited this restaurant for the first time on Friday. We took a bottle of wine. The food was excellent and we found the staff to be very, very friendly. Would definitely recommend it. They even provided us with an ice bucket for our wine.

Reviewed October 12, 2018 via mobile

I’ve been here twice now and been blown away by the quality, value and service experienced at the Syhiba. I’ve always had the five course menu. Usually chicken wings starters with one of the chef’s specials as main course All we’ve tried we would have again. Service was attentive but not intrusive and the BYO policy kept the bill to £25 for two.

Reviewed October 9, 2018

I don't tend to have a favourite restaurant as I like to keep trying different places then seem forget to review them. However as somebody who as now visited this restaurant on several occasions I feel compelled to at last write a review.
Every time I visit, I always feel the portions are generous and the food as always been of very good quality. I visited as a fairly large group last time and we were looked after exceptionally well.
I am pleased to see this restaurant seems to keep getting busier as its popularity grows. I feel there are a couple of over rated Indian restaurants in Wakefield but this is most certainly not one of them.

1  Thank Everynamestaken1
Reviewed October 6, 2018 via mobile

We have been coming here for a while and everytime we arrive we are always welcomed with great service.
The food is really good and really tasty. Always meets expectations.
The customer service is 100% at all times and we have great fun when we come to syhiba.

1  Thank Mohammed A