“Excellence & a little different”
Review of The Spiced Mango

The Spiced Mango
Ranked #16 of 466 Restaurants in Wakefield
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed October 6, 2018

A flying visit yesterday on my pals' recommendation and I wasn't disappointed. Although this restaurant do the usual curries that can be found anywhere, the specials are a bit different from the norm, with me having a varied mixed starter, and a Tamarind Chicken main, which was a delight, and excellent value for the money.

Service was excellent throughout and it's one of those places that I'd visit regularly if I lived a bit nearer.

If you go, do try the specials as they are a bit different & a welcome change from some of the more run of the mill curries out there.

1  Thank Andy H

Reviewed October 1, 2018 via mobile

Came here for a meal with my family lovely surroundings gets really busy so make sure you book excellent service and food fantastic would highly recommend this restaurant and will definitely come back.

1  Thank rickandju
Reviewed September 30, 2018

Called in on a Saturday night hoping to get a table, it was very busy but they managed to find us a table for two, the food was delicious and the waiting staff were very friendly and polite. Very reasonable price too, first time we have tried this restaurant but will make it a regular and even try their takeaway. One thing to be aware of is the portion sizes are big, so be prepared to feel very full and satisfied for rest of day/evening.

Reviewed September 23, 2018

Today 23.9.18 the Spiced Mango held a charity walk in aid of the Wakefield hospice. The walk was well attended, and a huge Thank you for Mo for feeding us all after the walk, as always the hospitality was first class. A massive thank you to Al, for organising it. I know it is a cause very close to his heart.
To all of you from the Mango, your friendship means so much to us

Reviewed September 15, 2018 via mobile

I visited the spiced mango tonight and was lovely. Been here a couple of times now but haven’t been for a while and tonight the food was delicious. I had the spiced mango duck which was lovely with quite a few sides and thoroughly enjoyed it! Thank you as always!!