“Very Nice”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: postcode S63 7LW
Reviewed 12 December 2017

I went to this restaurant on a Friday night to celebrate a friend’s birthday.

We all had popadoms and pickle tray to start while we perused the menu.

I opted for the Mixed Kebab. I have to say this was excellent. Lovely flavours.

For my main course I chose the Beef Madras. The beef was cooked very nicely and the sauce certainly hit all of the right notes on the spicy heat front.

The staff are friendly and welcoming.

Overall, I was impressed with my first visit to this restaurant and will definitely revisit in the future.

Reviewed 9 December 2017 via mobile

Love this resteraunt food is really tasty and well presented staff are lovely and very attentive would really recommend

Reviewed 23 November 2017 via mobile

Cafe Naaz is a hidden gem. Fantastic venue, very nicely decorated and the staff are welcoming and friendly. The menu has all the dishes you would expect but look out for the Naaz Recommends section. Dishes outside the norm and from what we tasted absolutely outstanding quality. I ordered a chicken with garlic and spinach dish I have never heard of before which was served in a large foil package opened at the table releasing fantastic aromas and the taste was simply amazing. Starters, naan breads, everything was just first class. Second visit here and definitely will not be the last. Highly recommend eating here.

Reviewed 17 November 2017 via mobile

Busy with work committents and have not been for a while but this wonderful little cuisine haven never fails to deliver. Last night of freedom and where would I go? No competition it had to be Cafe Naz!!!
Decided to take male members of my family for a pre-wedding meal. Wonderful to see all of the staff once again. Excellent attentive friendly customer service, thanks to the chef for delivering an array of Indian cuisine, full of flavour and provisionally presented.
This restaurant is a must to visit whatever the occasion or just for a quiet relaxing evening meal.

Once again thank you to Naz and all of the staff at Cafe Naz - see you soon

Reviewed 12 November 2017

Had a lovely meal on Sunday evening. The staff were friendly but not intrusive. They advised about the different meals which was good especially if you normally stick to the old favourite CTM. I can highly recommend the Lamb Karai The rice was beautiful and the house wine - a full litre bottle was excellent.