“Enjoyed once again!”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: postcode S63 7LW
Reviewed December 17, 2017

This was my second visit to Cafe Naaz and once again I cannot fault it. The waiters were attentive and helped with my gluten free diet and the food was delicious. Great atmosphere and great food.

Reviewed December 13, 2017 via mobile

Visited For A Work Team Meal.
Good Food (Best Prawn Puri) I Have Ever Tasted. I Also Personally Tried Chicken Dopiaza, Which Was Also Delicious. Table Service Good, Had To Be Encouraged Once For Drinks Replenishment, However Would Still Recommend And Will Visit Again.

Reviewed December 12, 2017

I went to this restaurant on a Friday night to celebrate a friend’s birthday.

We all had popadoms and pickle tray to start while we perused the menu.

I opted for the Mixed Kebab. I have to say this was excellent. Lovely flavours.

For my main course I chose the Beef Madras. The beef was cooked very nicely and the sauce certainly hit all of the right notes on the spicy heat front.

The staff are friendly and welcoming.

Overall, I was impressed with my first visit to this restaurant and will definitely revisit in the future.

Reviewed December 9, 2017 via mobile

Love this resteraunt food is really tasty and well presented staff are lovely and very attentive would really recommend

Reviewed November 23, 2017 via mobile

Cafe Naaz is a hidden gem. Fantastic venue, very nicely decorated and the staff are welcoming and friendly. The menu has all the dishes you would expect but look out for the Naaz Recommends section. Dishes outside the norm and from what we tasted absolutely outstanding quality. I ordered a chicken with garlic and spinach dish I have never heard of before which was served in a large foil package opened at the table releasing fantastic aromas and the taste was simply amazing. Starters, naan breads, everything was just first class. Second visit here and definitely will not be the last. Highly recommend eating here.