“Birthday ”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: postcode S63 7LW
Reviewed December 22, 2017 via mobile

Great place for a meal and a drink you won't be disappointed , been a few times and it's always been nice, the later is tiger beer

Reviewed December 18, 2017 via mobile

Went for our team meal last week. Very nice place and staff.
Although we had to wait awhile to get our order I have to say it was worth it. And there were 15 of us so understandably it's taken some to time to prepare everything.
I'm sure it wasn't the last time in Cafe Naaz. Had Kagazie Murgh - chicken brest on bone with spinach and garlic puree and it was lovely :)

Reviewed December 17, 2017

This was my second visit to Cafe Naaz and once again I cannot fault it. The waiters were attentive and helped with my gluten free diet and the food was delicious. Great atmosphere and great food.

Reviewed December 13, 2017 via mobile

Visited For A Work Team Meal.
Good Food (Best Prawn Puri) I Have Ever Tasted. I Also Personally Tried Chicken Dopiaza, Which Was Also Delicious. Table Service Good, Had To Be Encouraged Once For Drinks Replenishment, However Would Still Recommend And Will Visit Again.

Reviewed December 12, 2017

I went to this restaurant on a Friday night to celebrate a friend’s birthday.

We all had popadoms and pickle tray to start while we perused the menu.

I opted for the Mixed Kebab. I have to say this was excellent. Lovely flavours.

For my main course I chose the Beef Madras. The beef was cooked very nicely and the sauce certainly hit all of the right notes on the spicy heat front.

The staff are friendly and welcoming.

Overall, I was impressed with my first visit to this restaurant and will definitely revisit in the future.