“Has gone so downhill”

Cinnamon
Ranked #337 of 465 Restaurants in Bedford
Price range: US$0 - US$13
Cuisines: Indian
Description: Cinnamon is known for our HOUSE SPECIALS along with SPECIAL DUCK and SALMON curries and all the usual traditional Indian curries Cinnamon is CLOSED on every TUESDAYS We advise our customers to call us direct for better service, it gives us a chance to find out how exactly our customers like their curries, if they have any allergies,,,
Reviewed April 5, 2018

We've ordered from here a lot and it's always been good. Last two orders though have been late and last weekend order means we'll never be ordering from here again. Delivery time was confirmed as 8:50. Called the restaurant at 9:05 and was told the delivery man had just left. Got a call from the delivery man at 9:25, he was lost down the road, gave him directions and he said he'd come find us. Called him back at 9:40, he started shouting at me so much I couldn't even understand him. My husband took over the call and in the end had to drive out to find him and show him where the house was. Finally got to us nearer 10pm, food was luke warm and all the food was half full/low portions. Rang the restaurant, they said we can have half price next order, as if I would ever order from them again.

Date of visit: March 2018

Reviewed September 16, 2017 via mobile

We ordered through JustEat and the restaurant put the delivery back by 30 mins, which I never like. The food arrived and the guy was chirpy. We got several starters and mains to try it out. The Lamb was completely over done and was chewy. The chicken was lovely.

The mains had too many bay leaves left in as well as massive pieces of cinnamon. I'm all for flavour, but these should be removed after cooking.

I will not be returning.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed May 23, 2017 via mobile

As you may already know I like to eat Good food. On my visit to this takeaway the facade is impressive. The food was below average. Had a scallop curry and it made me ill.. Yes I was physically sick. So I called the takeaway and the response was shabby. Whlist I was throwing up and on the phone. Whoever I spoke to asked me to come and get another curry. No No No. Ruined my evening will not be going back.

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed April 21, 2017 via mobile

This take away is only a short distance from our house, so can pick up which is a bonus. Menu choice good, and will adjust to taste requirements if asked. Prices reasonable and good choice. Menu has something for everyone, give it a try, you won't be dissapointed!

Date of visit: April 2017
Mikee54321, Manager at Cinnamon, responded to this reviewResponded April 23, 2017

We always try our best to to satisfy all our customers
We thrive on becoming the best indian takeaway in bedford and surrounding areas.

Reviewed April 3, 2017

We have had several takeaways from here and the food has always been good. The price is acceptable and delivery is reasonably quick. We will carry on getting our currys from here in the future.

Date of visit: March 2017
Mikee54321, Manager at Cinnamon, responded to this reviewResponded April 4, 2017

Thank you Paul for taking your valuable time to review our takeaway