“Best Thai food outside of Thailand!”

Nahm Prik Thai Cuisine
Ranked #2 of 207 Restaurants in Altrincham
Cuisines: Asian, Thai, Healthy
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Nahm Prik Thai Cuisine, a fine Thai restaurant in Altrincham, offering delectable meal for every occasion whether it'll be a romantic dinner or lunch, catching up with friends and family or for business entertainment. We're aspired to offer the most authentic great tasting dishes with friendly service and pleasant ambience. With spacious seatings, we're happy to cater for parties and families with children. Come and visit us for delightful meal in a tranquil atmosphere. Thanks very much and hope to see you soon.
Reviewed 6 March 2018 via mobile

We came as a couple for a dinner on a Saturday evening. Atmosphere was great, staff could not have been any more friendly or any more helpful. The food was amazing, the mixed starter to share and the tofu Penang are highly recommended. As someone that doesn’t eat meat it was great to see a genuinely good, large selection for vegetarians. It was all so fresh. Drinks were a good price too. I could not recommend this restaurant enough to people and will definitely be returning to sample some more of the menu!

Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

A quiet restaurant in the centre of the town near Sainsburys.

A pleasant service for simple Thai food.
A spicy prawn soup followed by the green curry.
Add a Singha beer and there you are.

Reviewed 21 February 2018 via mobile

I ate here recently whilst on business. From the moment that I arrived at the restaurant I was made to feel very welcome and shown to a table straightaway. I ordered a mixed starter, chicken Sizzler and a portion of noodles with beansprouts washed it down with a glass of white wine.

It was probably the nicest Thai food I’ve had in this country and I will definitely be visiting the restaurant again when I return for business to the area.

Both the food and service were superb.

Reviewed 16 February 2018 via mobile

It's the best Thai restaurant in the country - period. I stand by my other review. This is the 10th time we have been back in 18 months. The food is stunning, the service is first class. This is the best. Duck Red Curry - had it 10 visits in a row. Just can't order anything else. Fantastic

Reviewed 29 January 2018

Went there for my birthday with my wife. We really love the food there and the fantastic service we always receive make it extra special.
I particularly love the ribs as starters and pretty much have them every time I go as they are great. On this occasion my wife had the Pad Thai and thought it was the best she had ever eaten.
The food has always been great, and the recent changes to the decoration, no makes the restaurant feel like it has its own identity.
Highly recommended.