“Great visit with 2 young boys”
Review of Kidz Cafe

Kidz Cafe
Ranked #73 of 100 Restaurants in Minehead
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

We visited Kidz Cafe last week. It’s a lovely bright and clean environment. My boys (5 and 2) played happily for over an hour whilst I drank coffee and had some delicious apricot flapjack with a friend. It was great to go to a cafe and not have to try and keep children sitting at the table, I could just let them play and actually have a grown up conversation! There’s plenty of space to park pushchairs, great toilet/ baby changing facilities. Perfect for people with young children, we will coming again!

Reviewed March 30, 2018 via mobile

Was looking to take my children out for lunch in the holidays. I wanted something healthier than McDonald’s! We spent over an hour there, I got to drink my coffee in peace while they played! It was clean, friendly service, lovely atmosphere and my kids finished all their food! They had a hot chocolate as a result and thoroughly enjoyed it!