“Visited on my mothers service”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Saint Thomas church
Ranked #16 of 20 things to do in Luton
Reviewed November 11, 2018

We visited here on Tuesday November 6th for an 11 am service which was taken brilliantly by Nick the vicar.
Parking is a little on the awkward side but we all managed quite comfortably.
I had visited this beautiful church several years earlier under happier circumstances when we attended a wedding however on this occasion we went to mourn the death of my mother(Mary Magdaline Starr)who passed away on October 15th.
The church is in the village of Stopsley about a mile from Luton town centre and about the same distance from the airport.
Internally,the church has some beautiful stained glass windows and plenty of seating although it is a smaller church.
Nick the Vicar was exceptional and did an outstanding service which took a little over 50 minutes.
The church,even under the circumstances,was a small but beautiful church with a very homely feel to it.
Visited 6th November 2018
dedicated to my late mother mary starr.

Date of experience: November 2018