“no.1 choice for chinese takeaway!”

Home Town Chinese Restaurant
Ranked #191 of 548 Restaurants in Huddersfield
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed September 28, 2017 via mobile

Tastiest chinese i’ve had in a ages!
fast delivery and decent prices!
will defo be using all the time!

Reviewed September 18, 2017 via mobile

I come up from Liverpool to see my brother in Hudds and always come here; the aubergine is bloody amazing and I usually can't stand aubergine. The frog's legs are boss too.

Reviewed May 14, 2017

We have eaten here a number of times no we always think it is great. The staff are helpful,and friendly the place us clean and the beers are cold. But the best thing is the food. Go for the traditional Chinese menu and you will not be diappointed. Highlights are the lamb fillet with cumin, the cucumber pickle, the spicy chicken with chill is and the broccoli with garlic.

1  Thank Claire V
Reviewed April 14, 2017

fantastic food ,its the best Chinese around The staff are really nice and will do anything to help you We have been to this restaurant over 20 times and we have also had take aways and they re just as nice

Reviewed February 11, 2017 via mobile

My family and I have been to Home Town on several occasions and so tonight I decided to ask my mum to come along too as the food and service has always been very good. However that was not the case on this occasion. It all began to go wrong when our fish soup came and made all our mouths go numb and taste like soap. At first we thought it was chilli but we love chilli and realised this was a very different feeling as our throats were numb too it felt almost acid like. I called the server over who I have met many times before and told her and she said that it was a mistake but couldn't explain what it was apart from too much of one ingredient. She said she would swop the soup for something different which was nice. However when we were leaving she didn't give us a bill but just an amount which we paid. As I was waiting for my mum I realised that the amount was quite high for what we had eaten so my mum asked for a bill break down. Which is when we realised she hadn't removed the acid fish dish from the bill and had charged us for it. It was at this point the woman became very rude and dismissive to my mother as she had been caught out. She gave the money back but told us that now she would have to pay for the acid dish. I still dont understand how she could think that we should be paying for a dish that tasted like soap and numbed our tounges, lips and throats. She then proceeded keep saying goodbye goodbye!!! Repeatedly and dismissively. It took all my energy to keep calm as she spoke to my elderly mum like that. I will Never go to this dreadful place again!! I would also recommend anyone going there to be careful as I really don't know what they put in their food that tastes like soap and acid. I have felt ill all evening and my son has been sick. I will be reporting this incident to the correct departments within the council.