“New to Chinese Food”

Fu Lin
Ranked #148 of 536 Restaurants in Huddersfield
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed June 5, 2016

Ordered on phone and arranged collection time. I was surprised to find all the order was ready. First class food which I enjoyed very much especially as I am not a great lover of Chinese food.

Reviewed May 1, 2016 via mobile

Tried this takeaway on the recommendation of a friend. Good service, fairly quick and very good food. Will be going back although they deliver as well so may just order from home.

Reviewed April 25, 2016

On a regular basis we have a Chinese takeaway from Fu Lin and are never disappointed. We do have favourites of course but every dish tried has been tasty. They are good portions too. Even the chips are a good alternative to rice.
My husband loves them and although I am not a takeaway fan I have been converted!!

Reviewed March 20, 2016 via mobile

We've been staying locally and looking for a takeaway meal.
Fu Lin was close by. The food was great, not bland and bulked up with loads of onion as some are. The soup we had was the highlight. We spent around £36 and there was ample food for four.
We'll use this place again

Reviewed October 23, 2015

Good menu plenty of variety. Chinese, Thai, Malaysian etc
Great salt and chilli selection
Fast and efficient service