“A little Gem”

Add it.
Boat House Dunoon
Ranked #24 of 63 Restaurants in Dunoon
Reviewed April 30, 2018

A warm welcome from the very friendly staff into a a lovely bright cafe/bistro, with fresh decor. The food is very reasonably priced, home-made and well presented.The views across the water were great and would be even better if the weather had been kind. You will enjoy this little venue.

Reviewed April 25, 2018 via mobile

We visited this restaurant on Friday 20/4/18 and we're delighted when we walked through the door ,the decor is bright and very inviting and there is an excellent selection of refreshments on offer ,my wife and sis in law plumped for the gin fizz cocktails and were smacking their lips at the elderflower and gin mix ,so much so that my bruv in law and I had one after our cold beers . The food on offer is amazing with a good choice of vegetarian options ,also on offer are a number of delicious home baked cakes ,we spent a good bit of time in here just watching the world go by ,now here is a good price of advice ,the restaurant doesn't look much from the outside but pay no heed to that ,the delightful tasty food and the warm feeling and welcome you get soon eases that .I feel I should mention the breakfast or brunch menu is just amazing and I felt I needed a skateboard to get around after I had made a complete glutton of myself but hey ho that's the way it goes .I know for a fact I will be back to this treasure trove of foodness and thank you for your excellent food and hospitality

Reviewed April 9, 2018 via mobile

Had a lovely lunch here on Saturday with my husband. Halloumi burger was absolutely delicious and came in a pretzel roll which I've never had. Salad and chips too. Great coffee, friendly staff and beautiful views. Lovely modern decor as well. Defo worth a visit.

Reviewed March 11, 2018 via mobile

Popped in today mothers day while out for a walk. Had a lovely chilled relaxed light lunch with a cheeky wee glass of wine.
As always food lovely and a real buzz in the air today. Fantastic views across the clyde and on a warmer day seats outside in the sun. Food cooked fresh to order so prepare to wait but well worth it. Menu covers breakfast lunch and seasonal dinner and licenced is a bonus. Well worth a visit.

Reviewed January 6, 2018 via mobile

The boat house has been renovated very nicely. Lovely atmosphere, fair prices and good food. Would recommend visiting! Thank you :)