“Refreshing Attitude - Vegetarian/Vegan”
Review of Taco Bell

Taco Bell
Ranked #34 of 155 Restaurants in Basildon
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed June 17, 2016 via mobile

I'm purely writing this review as I would like to thank the Taco Bell staff for the service every time I have eaten here. I have requested vegetarian and vegan alternatives from the menu and not once has it been a problem. The staff have always been very helpful and are not in anyway confused or make a big deal by my requests. I have ordered a meal with beans and rice instead of meat or asked for no dairy products and they have made to order an alternative for me without looking at me like I'm off another planet. It doesn't sound like a big deal, but to me it's really refreshing to order something and have competent and polite staff when asking for alternatives. Thank you!

Reviewed June 3, 2016 via mobile

Quick lunch as usual. Great deals with the vouchers.
More choice. Updated menu!
service was quick which was good as sometimes it can be really slow.
Girl that served us I had never seen before but was spot on with her customer service skills !

Reviewed April 20, 2016

Used Taco Bell in USA but UK operation not good. Restaurant was in an oldish shopping centre that was tired in itself. The Taco Bell section was reflective of that. Staff seemed amiable but unsupervised.

This brand is owned by Yum so should be good but perhaps not serious about the UK??

Reviewed April 14, 2016 via mobile

Not normally a food that we would all eat but we decided to give it a go. Personally I won't be going back. Service was very poor, attitude from the staff wasn't good, tables were sticky and felt unclean. Prices and portion sizes poor.

Reviewed April 7, 2016

We have eaten here fairly often, and it is a very enjoyable place to eat.

The service is good and the food is very good value for money.

There is quite a lot of choice as well on the menu. They also offer you free refills on your soft drinks.

We definately will keep using you again.

You always seem to get service with a smile here as well.