All reviews michelle and paul jacuzzi bath walk in wardrobe off road parking cooked to order period features high street a lovely stay within walking distance would definitely stay here again train station comfortable room homemade jams on arrival stayed for one night home from home premier inn
Reviewed April 2, 2017 via mobile

I stayed here for one night for work and was pleasantly surprised. The property is beautifully appointed and there is off street parking. It's a short walk from Banbury and the little dog Alfie is adorable

Stayed: April 2017
Michelle S, Owner at Banbury Cross Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded April 3, 2017

Thank you for your review. We very much appreciate you taking the time. You stayed in our small single en-suite room, which overlooks the back garden.

Reviewed March 16, 2017

Banburry Cross offered excellent service, clean rooms and a lovely breakfast (including homemade marmalade)! Michelle kindly stayed up late to accommodate my late arriving train. It is also only 15 minutes walk to the train station.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Michelle S, Owner at Banbury Cross Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded March 26, 2017

We very much appreciate you taking the time to review Banbury Cross B&B. As you say we are 15 mins walk from the train station (fairly flat walk, no hills). Our breakfast are cooked fresh to order, to guests specifications. And yes I do make all the Seville Orange Marmalade as well as the jams. Hope to see you again.

Reviewed February 12, 2017

Michelle and Paul were excellent hosts, welcoming me as soon as I arrived and showing me up to my room. I was extremely impressed with how clean and tidy everywhere was kept and the whole B&B was tastefully decorated with the theme running throughout the building and creating a warm, 'home away from home' feeling. I can think of nothing to detract from my stay and would happily stay here again.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled solo
Michelle S, Front Office Manager at Banbury Cross Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded February 13, 2017

Well thank you for such a wonderful review of Banbury Cross B&B. We appreciate all feedback from guests. We are pleased that you thought so highly of us, and we would be pleased to welcome you again in the future.

Reviewed January 31, 2017 via mobile

Very cozy hotel with very friendly owners
The single room is small but cozy. It is space enough for lagged and tools.
The bathroom is clean and everything is on his place. A hairdryer is also available as an bath jacket... 5 point's

Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
Michelle S, Owner at Banbury Cross Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded February 1, 2017

It was lovely that you took the time to review your stay with us at Banbury Cross B&B. It was lovely to meet you, even though with your early starts we didn't see much of you. You were in one of our single rooms, sharing a bathroom. We do supply all things you may require, such as hairdryer, bathrobe, slippers, toiletries, towels etc. We are glad you enjoyed your stay. Hope to see you again.

Reviewed January 26, 2017

The woman I spoke to over the phone was extremely rude to me and very unhelpful when I had a problem with my booking through booking.com, without due cause. I would not recommend due to the poor customer service skills.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Abi N
Michelle S, Owner at Banbury Cross Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded January 30, 2017

Thank you for reviewing Banbury Cross B&B. Initially, you did phone me to make the booking, when I said we always take credit / debit card details, to confirm / hold the booking, you said you would phone me back. When I returned from picking the grandchildren up from school, ( I had said that I would be out for about half an hour), I noticed that you had booked through Booking.com, which was no problem. You made the booking on behalf of a colleague, who would be staying that night. When you make a booking either direct through us or on Booking.com, you agree to the terms and conditions for that booking arrangement. You did phone me, as you had made a mistake with the booking, and I then explained that you needed to contact Booking.com direct as you had made the booking through them, I cannot change the booking my end, so I am sorry if you think this is poor customer service. As I mentioned, you were booking on behalf of a colleague, who did actually stay, he said we had a beautiful home and he had enjoyed his stay? But be assured we do take all customer feedback seriously.