Hanwell House
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Red Lion Hotel(Adderbury)
Wormleighton Hall(Wormleighton)
  • Pool
All reviewshomemade cookiesjan nigelhome from homelemon curdlocally sourced producewarm welcomeprivate bathroomperfect hostsexcellent breakfastindian restaurantlocal knowledgelocal pubfeel very welcomenothing is too much troubleher husbandpreservesb and b
Reviewed September 25, 2017

Everything works well at Hanwell House and even the smallest details have been thought through to ensure a relaxing stay. From Jan's warm welcome to the exceptionally good breakfast I could not have asked for more.The Double room was quiet and spacious with excellent bathroom facilities. Jan also provided excellent advice regarding local restaurants so I was able to an enjoy a superb evening meal just 5 minutes walk away.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed September 19, 2017

Stayed here for two nights. Our room was lovely and really comfortable. The breakfast both mornings was excellent. Great location with few shops, pub and Indian restaurant a few minutes walk away. Also not far from Banbury town centre. We were made to feel really welcome by Jan and Nigel and we really enjoyed our stay.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 17, 2017

I've stayed at Hanwell House many times and I can thoroughly recommend it. You will meet two lovely people in Jan and Nigel and your room will be extremely comfortable, spotlessly clean and warm. I've stayed in two of the rooms and one is an en suite and the other has it's own private bathroom/shower. Jan also leaves homemade cookies in the rooms for you!!
There is a very nice pub about 5 mins away and Jan will supply you with 20% off vouchers! If you are in the area and looking for a B & B make sure you try Hanwell House first.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed September 17, 2017

Beautifully appointed room, everything you could need is provided, breakfast was delicious. Jan is an excellent hostess and made us very welcome. We will return whenever we need a room in the Banbury area.

Room Tip: We had the Cropredy room which has an en-suite, the other two rooms share a bathroom.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 15, 2017

I can honestly say this is the best B&B I have ever stayed in. Everything had been thought of, I couldn't have asked for more. I'm very fussy when I go away and always read reviews but I felt truely comfortable here. A wonderfully warm welcome, beautifully clean and comfortable rooms and a lovely breakfast in the morning. Can't say enough good things! I would recommend to anyone.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends