All reviews homemade cookies jan nigel home from home lemon curd warm welcome perfect hosts indian restaurant excellent breakfast local pub feel very welcome local knowledge her husband nothing is too much trouble preserves rooms are lovely b and b comfortable room
Reviewed December 2, 2017

Had a great time. Looked after very well by Jan as usual. Accommodation is very comfortable and welcoming. Always very clean and tidy. Close to local shops. Already booked in and looking forward to coming back again next year!

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed November 29, 2017 via mobile

I have stayed with Jan & Nigel on many occasions. A friendly welcome is always guaranteed. The 20% off voucher is also welcome when eating at various establishments.

Whilst on business in Banbury this is my first choice. Rooms are modern with good facilities.

Breakfast choices are plentiful although sometimes I do go for the ‘Full English’ option.

Overall a fantastic stay.

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed November 4, 2017

Hanwell House B&B is a lovely guest house run by couple Nigel and Jan.
Very friendly welcome and rooms were clean and comfortable with an added bonus of Jan's homemade cookies on our coffee tray.
We really enjoyed our breakfast with all the produce locally sourced and very good quality.
Would definatly recommend this B&B if you are in the area

Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed October 22, 2017

I have been at Hanwell House for two weeks and I have really enjoyed it. The room was very clean and full of lovely decorations. The breakfast offer was great, I will never forget the omelete with cheese :-) very delicious!! And Jan, the owner of Hanwell House helped me in any case. I have felt more than welcome.

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed September 27, 2017

Jan & Nigel were wonderful hosts making you feel right at home as soon as you walk in the door. Lovely house and great food, locally sourced. I stayed one night as I was going to a Birthday Party locally. Shortly after arrival I needed to meet friends at a house a couple of miles away. Jan immediately offered to volunteer Nigel to take me. Totally unexpected and very grateful. Breakfast the next morning was delicious and was offered Jan's homemade conserves. Very enjoyable and will go back if ever near Banbury again.

Room tip: Room at back of house probably quieter
Date of stay: September 2017