“Truly Memorable Experience”

Cinnamon Spice
Ranked #19 of 223 Restaurants in Ashford
Price range: US$7 - US$13
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Romantic, Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Child-friendly
Reviewed 18 April 2017

We recently visited Cinnamon Spice for the first time and we loved our full experience.
As we entered we was greeted with wonderful smiles by the staff which automatically made us feel very welcome considering it was our first time. We noticed the decor straight away, it was very well co-ordinated and minimalistic. The menu was simple and had unique dishes that caught our eye, we did question the waiter about those dishes and he answered with confidence and ensured we had made the right decision in terms of the dishes we had ordered. He was informative and I had also requested for the dish to be extra spicy and cooked a certain way (Indian style), that was all added with no hesitation. At this point I was very eager to try the food. As we was non alcoholic drinkers we was recommended the non-alcoholic mocktails which I'm so glad we ordered as they were delicious and very refreshing. Highly recommend. The poppadoms and sauces were great and we really enjoyed it!

When our starter arrived (Prawn Puree) we immediately noticed the presentation, it was beautifully presented and looked delicious, I could tell that presentation was a key element. The starter was indeed delicious, it tasted just as amazing as it looked. It was just how we liked it! If you are a prawn lover, I can highly recommend this starter.

Now on the Mains, yet again the presentation was spot on and the food looked delicious. Everything was cooked just the way we like it, the food was absolutely divine. The taste was perfect!

Our total experience was one to remember, staff were great, atmosphere was just how we like it and the food exceeded our expectations! Highly recommend :)

1  Thank mijjywijjy

Reviewed 13 April 2017 via mobile

Our new favourite Indian and we have been coming back ever since. I don't think it would be to far to say it's the best Indian food I have ever had

Reviewed 6 April 2017 via mobile

After reading some of the bad reviews I was nervous about eating here but it was the only place we could find open on a Wednesday at 11pm. We were welcomed in and not rushed even though they were clearly getting ready to close. Food was pretty good, not mind blowing. Service was very friendly. Would return.

Reviewed 3 April 2017 via mobile

My family and I took mum out to Cinnamon Spice as a Mother's Day treat, there were 8 of us in total. Ash and his team treated us like family and the food was excellent, we tried a variety of dishes all of which were beautifully cooked, nicely spiced and delicious, I would definitely recommend this as a place to eat having now been on several occasions and having experienced a consistently high standard of food and great service.

Reviewed 2 April 2017 via mobile

Large group of us (18+) took ages for food to arrive, food ok - not as hot (spicy) as I would have liked.