“Best Curry House in Ashford”

Everest Inn Ashford
Reserve with OpenTable
Everest Inn Ashford is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 226 Restaurants in Ashford
Price range: US$21 - US$42
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Fine Dine Nepalese & Indian Restaurant. We also offer take away service for collection & home delivery as well. We cater for party function, outside catering, weeding reception, networking lunch or dinner, canopies drink as well. We are member of Produced in Kent where we can source most of the our fresh lines, meat, fish and poultry locally where & when it possible. Help local buy local. We always appreciate all reviews on Tripadvisor and big than you for providing feedback. we open 7 days of week throughout the year. Always advisable to book your table in advance so that we can make sure its available all the time.
Reviewed 12 October 2016 via mobile

Having been here many times we visited with a group of friends from the Royal British Legion and the restaurant and Staff made us very welcomed and attended to our every need
The meal was fantastic and very filling and great evening had by all.

JeebPandey, General Manager at Everest Inn Ashford, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2016

Dear Paul, Thank you for your review on TripAdvisor. Really appreciate your time and comments. I will pass it to all my colleagues during biffing session which I am sure will encourage them further. I hope everyone enjoyed the evening.

Many Thanks and look forward to welcome you again in near future.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 10 October 2016 via mobile

My Mum makes an awsome curry but this is our night out curry. Jalfrezi authentic and great but really enjoying their Nepalese dishs recently.

JeebPandey, General Manager at Everest Inn Ashford, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2016

Dear Mark, Thank you for your review. Really appreciate your feedback. When you here next time, we will offer you from our taster menu where you got chance to taste different Nepalese dishes from the menu.
Look forward to serve you in near future.

Many Thanks.

Reviewed 6 October 2016 via mobile

Have dined at this restaurant several times upon its opening & have had many a takeaway delivery from here too. Ordered a home delivery this week. Bitterly disappointed on opening dishes. Chicken Biryani container was 3/4 full, 3 small pieces of chicken overcooked. Veg curry that accompanies Biryani was one tablespoon of curry fluid, one very large and uncooked stalk of broccoli, 30 string beans and container was 3/4 empty. Sag aloo had one long piece of potato and container and its contents was ice cold! Plain naan was only edible around the edge, centre outwards was rock hard. Tasteless, bland, food of poor standard & went into the bin. Totally unacceptable. Called to spk to manager next day, left msg as to what issue was. Received vm from 'geev' (male) 7.50pm that evening saying 'what do you want me to do abt it, I have a msg to call you, can you explain to me the problem'. Really, seriously?! Having already spoken to a male that morning snd explained the problem, Im again being asked to re-explain?! Extremely poor customer service, extremely poor and sub standard food provided. Have ordered from here several times and no issues. Not wasting my time in re-explaining myself to an outfit that clearly doesn't know the meaning of customer service!! Will not be dining there nor ordering home delivery again from this venue. Shoddy customer service, shoddy food. Rating would allow a 'nil' rating. 1 is my 'Nil' rating!!

JeebPandey, General Manager at Everest Inn Ashford, responded to this reviewResponded 8 October 2016

Dear Customer, Thank you for your phone call & review on TripAdvisor. First of all, I like to apologize for your inconvenience. When you complained day after receiving the food, I wasn't here. My colleague passed me your message. I rang you to find out what actually happened, no answer and left the message requesting call back on your phone.

We have a clear policy to refund your money full or part immediately if you are not happy with our food and provide reason within an hour of receiving the order. Because we need to collect that food and thoroughly investigate with chef what it went wrong and what could have done better. Otherwise it is very hard to determine what went wrong.
In your case, you informed us next day. We couldn’t get opportunity to collect the foods. I can see you paid £17.95 for your food. When you not happy with all foods, you could have told us same time. We could have made another fresh food immediately or full refund for your inconvenience. We don’t want to take any money from customers if they not happy with service.
We work very hard to maintain our standards all the time. We don't want to compromise our quality of food which we provide to you. We also don't want to lose loyal customers like you as well. You might agree, sometime human error can happen. I really don't know what went wrong on your food this time as I didn't get chance to investigate.
As a valued customer and good will of gesture for your inconvenience, I will try to find best possible way to welcome you back here at Everest Inn.
Please feel free to contact me when you can.
Many Thanks.

Reviewed 5 October 2016

We had a few day,s staying with friend,s who live in Ashford,and they took us to this wonderful curry restaurant and what a find,and we are still talking about the beautiful food we had eaten and certainly we will be back,and also the staff nothing was too much trouble,really five star

Reviewed 2 October 2016

A bit pricey but worth it for not only excellent food but excellent service surroundings and atmosphere. Nothing was too much bother despite the plave being very busy. Ideal for that special occasion.
I would certainly recommend booking a table especially at weekends

1  Thank Coffeebarcowboy