“A perfect evening”

Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 22 March 2015

I visited this restaurant following several recommendations, I have to say I was not disappointed. As soon as we walked in there was a warm greeting the atmosphere was very pleasant, we were given a nice table and left quietly to decide on what to order.

The staff were very pleasant and extremely helpful. We picked the Meze, this gave us a wonderful selection of the various Greek dishes and was served at a nice pace. giving us time to digest each of the previous courses.

The food was of good quality and we were surprised at the cost of the meal for such good food and service. in all it was en enjoyable evening, one which i know we will have again.

Reviewed 22 March 2015

We had a great evening at this Greek restaurant. The meze was amazing, such a variety of food served at a good pace. Such good value for money.
Very friendly and attentive staff.
Sooooo looking forward to our next visit.

Reviewed 8 March 2015

Food was lovely makes a lovely change from the other restaurants in Ashford. A few of us had meze which was lovely and lots of it too. Everything was fresh one of guests wasn't a lover of greek food so ordered from the normal pub menu and liked that too. Great friendly waiter, very attentive. Will defiantly go back.

Reviewed 19 December 2014

We joined our friends for a 50th Birthday- whether we just chose the wrong things on the menu I'm not sure? As far as I'm aware Kleftiko is a classic Greek/Turkish dish? Having had the most wonderful Kleftiko that melted in your mouth, in a small south London restaurant I chose this. Imagine my surprise when I couldn't even get the lamb off the bone it was so tough! No sauce and totally inedible! In fact all the lamb and beef dishes at my end of the table were tough, fatty and inedible! Very disappointed! Will have to make the trip back to South London for decent Kleftiko! Can safely say we will NEVER eat here again! Oh by the way out host had the scampi and apparently that was a "safe" option?!

2  Thank Kelbob22
Reviewed 12 October 2014

We went to this restaurant which is in the top part of this pub in Godington, me personally,I have really eaten Greek food in England. The menu you according to my other half wasn't that exciting, but we persevered. The proprietor,made his presence known,we order our meze, I was thoroughly disappointed, the fish meal that I ordered,I never finished,nor did my other half. The only Greek restaurant in Ashford, since then I have been and tried a wonderful meze at a proper Greek restaurant in another part of Kent which was superb. My this proprietor should take a trip here, and maybe learn how a Greek restaurant should run.