All reviews fritters velux window upgraded to a suite nice shower definitely stay here again away from the road breakfast was excellent pleasant stay sunday lunch high standard good size function room black pudding friendly hotel ample parking following morning car park
Reviewed October 18, 2017 via mobile

Stayed for 2 night. Quaint surroundings. Adequate rooms clean. Nice tea making facilities with buscuits. Food fresh and large portions. Reception are a bit unkempt with bits on the carpet. Staff friendly but seem in a hurry. Good value fir money!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
YeovilCourtHotel, Front Office Manager at Yeovil Court Hotel & Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded November 24, 2017

thank you for writing a review, we hope you will visit again soon.

Reviewed October 4, 2017

Two night stay for business , I was really impressed by the team , they were so friendly welcoming and this stood out for me as very different that the often perfunctory chain hotels deliver.
I had room service both nights and it was excellent and so fresh and tasty. This is a real find , lovely staff , lovely food and together that guarantees an excellent stay - well done !
I really like this hotel , I have never written a review for a work trip before do this shows how impressed I was , a lovely feeling of care . Not the most upmarket but believe me the great team are world class .

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank keb2906

thank you for taking the time to write such a glowing review we really appreciate it, please call and re visit us soon.

Reviewed October 3, 2017

My wife and I had dinner here and we can only say it was beautifully served in very nice surroundings. The food was of a very high standard.It was very clean and the staff were very friendly and helpful. Highly recommended

Room Tip: We did not stay here -just popped in for dinner. I wish we had time to stay as well!
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Michael B

thank you for taking the time to write a lovely review, we hope to see you in the near future.

Reviewed September 30, 2017

Hotel is located on the outskirts of Yeovil, close to a very busy road. Our room was next to the road and despite the double pane windows was still a little noisy. Restaurant service good and food was well prepared. Breakfast was above average. Parking secure. Staff were very helpful. Overall a pleasant stay

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank AubreyP695

thank you for taking the time to write a lovely review, we hope you will visit again soon, maybe you would like to try the rooms in the annex building next time as they are quieter. we do try our best to accommodate with these rooms however it does depend on availability.

Reviewed September 25, 2017 via mobile

I've lived in / near Yeovil all my life but have never been in here before!

Visited on Sunday afternoon for a baby shower, the cream tea was really good! Sandwiches & cakes were exceptional & good value at £12 a head! They did a lovely gluten free option too!

We were given a really good sized room for our party, staff checked on refilling water & tea / coffee.

I will certainly be coming here again! Had a great time!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank 877Smarie
YeovilCourtHotel, Front Office Manager at Yeovil Court Hotel & Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded September 27, 2017

thank you for taking the time to write such a lovely review, glad you enjoyed your afternoon with us, hopefully we will see you again in the near future.