“Nice flavours”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed August 19, 2015 via mobile

Very much a new age Indian restaurant and the food was very tasty although the starters are a little bit overpriced approx £1 per small chicken wing, the main meal was very tasty and plenty of sauce so all in all was really worth the visit

Reviewed August 16, 2015 via mobile

Just had lunch at this restaurant. Nicely decorated, nothing OTT and garish.
The service was polite and very friendly. Made to feel welcome and not overbearing.
I had the Chittagong Chilli Chicken. A very flavoursome dish. For my personal taste it could have had a few more fresh green chillies.......but that's just me. This did not take anything away from the dish. The chicken was moist and full of flavour. The sauce was beautiful.
My wife had Rajashani Shank. A lamb shank which fell off the bone in a nice rich sauce. I had a taste ( well I am an expert )
I was pleasantly surprised by the flavour and heat.
We also had a Aloo Gobi side. Which again was very tasty. All mopped up with Chapati's......I wish mine would turn out so well.
I would recommend this as a good place to eat.
I will return.

Reviewed August 7, 2015

fabulous food and great service, highly recommended. My partner and I eat here regularly and have never been disappointed

Reviewed July 25, 2015

Really poor, there are so many other good takeaways in the area i would use on of them. Food took more than an hour and a half to arrive, I phone after an hour and a quarter and was assured it was 'on it's way' but clearly not as a 5 minute journey took another 20 minutes. Food itself was mediocre - barbecue mix including king prawns {not cheap at 8.95} had ONE prawn! Enough said...!

Reviewed July 22, 2015

After being recommended this Indian by friends we were really shocked at the awful customer service and food. They struggled to take into consideration dietary requirements and we ended up with what can only be described as an odd Indian version of Chinese sweet and sour chicken. By far the worst 'Indian' we have ever eaten. The service was slow and considering there was only one other gentleman seated we were unsure as to why? The worst part was when a waiter knocked over my partners drink which went all over his jeans and shirt, not only was my partner left cleaning up the drink he was not offered a new drink and they even charged us for the drink! When commenting upon the poor service the staff did not seem bothered or concerned. We will not be returning.